Like Monded Lushes June

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Husband and I split had a dirty martini after work Friday and then drank a bottle of rose' and a bottle of sauvignon blanc. Saturday I had an amazing cocktail at our pre-dinner spot: tequilla, coffee tincutre and some other stuff I forgot. It tasted like Coke at first, but then ginger, and was definitely strong. Felt a head change after one. We split a bottle of rose' at dinner and then split a glass of red with dessert. Had a cocktail of some sort at the bar after dinner, and I think 2 glasses of wine after, maybe 3 but I think 2. Had part of the a beer at home with the babysitter and then passed out. Felt like total @ss yesterday morning: puked, got my @ss in gear and rallied for my best friend's baby shower. Felt like a slug this morning, but ran a couple miles efore work and feel tremendously better. Pretty lushy weekend.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    sounds like the lushes were out in full force this weekend! :drinker:

I need to pull it together this week. I actually got into the cheetos yesterday. Cheetos, FFS! :sad:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Somewhat lushy weekend. Not sure what the week holds for booze since husband is home but we bought a bunch of healthy groceries and even though we are going to try and have our floors changed I'm going to fit in work outs. Right now I'm being lazy though haha.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Yes I was a lush over the weekend. Well, the whole week. Well the whole month. *kitten*, it- the whole year! :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    4 words my lushy people

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    4 words my lushy people

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Grats Robin! Things are finally looking up for you!:smile:

Now start July's thread.. :grumble:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaay Mama Lush!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: I'm having wine with husband right now so I'll cheers to you :drinker:

We are having celebratory wine because we just spent 3 hours with a super nice guy going over what we want for our new flooring. We are completely changing all the floors in the downstairs of the house. It's going to be such a big difference and they said it should only take 2-3 days :bigsmile: it's better flooring for us having so many animals, the wood is good with water and scratches and the flooring we picked out for the kitchen and entry way looks like stone but won't be super cold like tile and will be much better for scratches and water as well. I'm excited if you couldn't tell. Other than that we didn't do much today except watch The Killing so husband could catch up and I did get a good hour on the bike in.

Alright enough rambling, happy July my lovely lushes :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Yes Gary. If you insist.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1034015-like-minded-lushes-july-2013

New thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yes I was a lush over the weekend. Well, the whole week. Well the whole month. *kitten*, it- the whole year! :drinker:

Yup, same here. Slight delay in some periods of time....but, wasn't a big blip in the usual mannerisms. LOL

Had a good day.....trainer wasn't hanging on my shoulder, completely in another office. Oh did I mention I had 5 Natural Lights tonight?

Congrats ROBIN!! SO glad for you! It'll be the best.

Happy Monday and hope your week is good, all!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Congratudrinkylations!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Thanks Zippo. we started a new thread for the month.