NSV June 30

Options
Enygirl210
Enygirl210 Posts: 27 Member
Sorry - Forgot to post yesterday. This past week was an exhausting one for me! I had my mother in town a few days, work at both jobs was crazy, and really just needed some family time - which I kinda got yesterday.

I guess as far as NSVs go, I did AWESOME with both diet and exercise last week. I'm really finding a balance, which is awesome!

Replies

• BaackOnIt
    BaackOnIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    NSV: Today my friend told me "good job on your portion sizes!" that made me feel good. I went shopping for dresses, and liked how I looked in them. I'm feeling more comfortable with my diet, and saying no to junk is getting easier. :)
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I posted in another thread, but I like to be proud of myself! So yesterday I turned down a nutella milkshake my coworker offered to buy me.

And Wednesday I completed a 30 minute circuit training at the gym which I plan to do once a week from now on. It is hard! It will be a NSV every week I complete it lol!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the week........I ran in a 5k race!!!!!! ME!!!!! I never ever EVER imagined I could run farther than 5 feet!! And I beat my personal best practice time by about three and a half minutes!! :happy:
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I joined a gym! And I've gone everyday since I joined and I'm having fun!