I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I'm frustrated because I can't find my keychain which has my apartment key and mail key. I'm supposed to be getting some important stuff in the mail... :(

This made me realize something.

People are more concerned about losing mail keys rather than apartment keys because it's usually pretty easy to break into your own home to get inside.

MAILBOXES ARE MORE SECURE THAN OUR HOMES, PEOPLE.

WTF.

Heh, yeah, that's pretty strange!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I just bought two pairs of shoes from the "kids" section.

Because I CAN.

If I was a half size smaller I would be all up in the kids shoe section. Especially for my cletes. I already wear boys batting gloves.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I confess I'm frustrated because I can't find my keychain which has my apartment key and mail key. I'm supposed to be getting some important stuff in the mail... :(

People are more concerned about losing mail keys rather than apartment keys because it's usually pretty easy to break into your own home to get inside.

WTF.

My mail box is definitely not more secure than my home. It sits by my side door and only has a flap on it. Last time I had to break into my house, I had to break a window. The glass is tempered and I had to throw a rock at it 10-15 times and 3 cop cars were there by the 5th throw.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I confess I just bought two pairs of shoes from the "kids" section.

Because I CAN.

Size 14 extra wide here. If you lopped off my toes and I still couldn't get shoes in the kid's section.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member

WTF.

mind blown
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess I had a wondeful weekend :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Thinking about getting a fitbit flex. Anyone use a fitbit?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

I got one about a month ago. Love it!
  • MissingMinnesota

Which one do you have?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I confess I've accidentally pissed off a group of feminists on tumblr by pointing out that by treating all men like ignorant, oppressive, *kitten* they're guilty of the same kind of prejudice they profess to hate so much.

Whoops?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

Which one do you have?

I have the Flex. I got the slate blue, goes with everything and looks like a sporty bracelet, hardly even know I'm wearing it most days. Tracks steps, basic calories burned and sleep. It also has a vibrating alarm, which is so much better than my old alarm clock!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    I confess I've accidentally pissed off a group of feminists on tumblr by pointing out that by treating all men like ignorant, oppressive, *kitten* they're guilty of the same kind of prejudice they profess to hate so much.

Whoops?
    And you're not even a man...
    Extremists are fun though, so easy to rile up.
  • TheKitsune6

Whoops?
    And you're not even a man...
    Extremists are fun though, so easy to rile up.

It's kind of amazing how many different groups will hate someone advocating true equality.

One of them thought I was a man and used it as an excuse to dismiss me outright "What do you know about being oppressed?" Umm, about as much as you sweetheart, I've got ladybits too.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511

WTF.

People still get mail?? I don't think I've gone down to my mailbox in a month.
  • bregalad5

WTF.

You don't order things online? Small packages still go to my mailbox...
  • TheKitsune6

WTF.

I never order small packages.
    tumblr_mc7nd1Fcmg1ru3det.gif
  • bregalad5

WTF.

As soon as I hit "Post Reply" I knew someone would take it that way :wink: :heart:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member

WTF.

As soon as I hit "Post Reply" I knew someone would take it that way :wink: :heart:

LOL. Guess we've all got one track minds...
  • TheKitsune6

WTF.

There's supposed to be more than one?!
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member

WTF.

There's supposed to be more than one?!

Hell Yes! So many tracks, so little time. However, All roads lead to Rome

tumblr_loz88pS5Zf1qhbuy6.gif