Just started break-in workout

Rak0ribz
Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
That's all - except that, while I thought I was doing a pretty light workout yesterday, I apparently wasn't. :)

Anyone else just start NROL?

Replies

• rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    I almost finished HTI (that's the first part I'll be doing before HTii and iii, strength i ii and iii and fat loss i ii and iii)… I try to workout every other day.NROL is a great program, It's simple and never gets boring.
  • Rak0ribz
    Update a week later:

Going well so far. I think my form's improving a bit, and it's definitely a lot more intense than my weight machine workout was. I'll have to have my wife take some "before" pictures before it's too late. :)
  • Rak0ribz
    Update a few weeks later:

I had to take a few days off after tweaking my back doing deadlifts, so I'm about 1 workout behind where I thought I'd be. Almost through the break-in workout; I'll take my "before" pictures at the end of it, I guess. :)

Next up is HTI. I'm pretty happy with my progress so far, but can't wait to start the next stage.
  • Just started NRoL and did the break in workout tonight. I had been seeing a trainer and was used to working a lot harder than this introductory workout had me working. However what I wasnt doing with my trainer was a many of the classic strength excercises, like deadlifts and squats with free weights. I enjoyed this workout, especially the swiss ball crunches and bent over rows (wasnt sure my form was correct though). I worked up a sweat for sure in a short period. My biggest error was using a Smith rack for squats (the free rack was taken), which I know screws up form. I look forward to the next workout.
  • Rak0ribz
    Unfortunately, I wound up messing up my wrist & have had to hold off on doing any more weight lifting for a while. I'll start over with the break-in workout in a few months, I guess. :( Good luck to you - the reverse crunches are pretty intense, IMO.