Day 2

Options
girl_brett
girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
So this morning I completed Day 2....I have never liked doing lunges or squats, but was able and willing to do the lunges and some of the squatting. Feeling really good about the workouts and keep looking forward to the next day. How is everyone else feeling about the workouts on Day2?

Replies

• linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i liked it! I have a burn blister on my palm right now so I had to modify some of the cardio parts. I used 3 and 5 lb hand weights for the different exercises.
    i felt so bad for that girl that kept sitting down!
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    WOW! I guess I wasn't to focused on the group because I didn't even see that! LOL I'm definitely glad I made this purchase and I'm only on my 3rd day! I enjoyed the TKO fat blast with the exception of the squat stuff and burpees. One day I won't feel that way I'm sure!
  • ldawson81
    ldawson81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I finished day 3 today. My legs were pretty sore from day 2 but I found it okay getting through TKO. There wasn't too much I couldn't handle. My burpees are somewhat modified, but someday they will be perfect! I burned 278 calories with TKO. I was hoping it would be more than that, maybe the Circuit Cardio will be a huge calorie burner. I have vowed NOT to step on the scale until my first cycle of this is done. Then I will take my after measurements and then check the scale. This has been fun so far! I like that they are quick. She doesn't bother me like a lot of people have said. I crank up my own music in the garage and dance between sets. Hope no one ever sees me!! LOL!