Anyone starting BR this Sunday or Monday?

Options
Would love to start an accountabiity group.

Replies

• rmistwallow
    Options
    I am actually doing Phase 1 for the second time starting Monday as I don't feel at my weight or fitness level confident to move on. I have been following the meal plan and doing BR for over a month now.
  • bridgeydidge8
    bridgeydidge8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    I will be starting on Monday, i started 6 weeks ago but had my appendix removed so had to stop for 3 weeks.

I am just going to start from day 1 again as i don't think i could handle going straight into workout 3 & 4 now haha

But in the few weeks i did before i saw such great results i am excited to get back into it :)

Bridget
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    I'm putting it out there for a little bit of accountability!

July 1 - phase 1 w/o 1 - done
  • Allovera21
    Options
    I've just started (again) today. I've been doing BR from February up until recently when I decided to take a break. Reached first part of Phase 3 (I was doing each part for 4 weeks instead of 2). Now I'm starting over from the beginning. Looking forward to everything but the cardio (argh).
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    July 2 - phase 1 w/o 2 - done
  • jenbowersal
    Options
    Hey ladies, did Phase 1, W/O 1 yesterday. Plan to do W/O 2 tonight when I get home. I have done W/O 1 and 2 multiple times and only done 3 once before I have given up in the past. Looking forward to motivation to keep going this time. Thanks for posting!
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    July 3 - day 3 phase 1 - cardio - done
  • Allovera21
    Options
    So, how's everyone liking the cardio? It feels a bit easier compared to when I was doing Phase 1 for the first time, but still sucks.
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    It wasn't to bad for the 1st time yesterday but I'm sure by the end of Phase 1 doing it twice a week for a month I will be ready to move on.
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    July 4 - day 4 phase 1 w/o 1 - done
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    im starting monday!!!
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    July 5 - day 5 phase 1 w/o 2- 00ps it is in the bag!

Hi daterminefat!