How are we all doing?

Options
TMcChamp
TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
Hi!
How are you all doing with your journey?
Are you here to lose/maintain/gain?

I'm 2.5kg away from goal!!! and its slowed right down!

Replies

• mprezn
    mprezn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Congrats.. you're almost there!!
    I did want to lose weight originally but as I cannot spot reduce etc I think im more about maintaining my weight and toning and putting on muscle.
    MFP is sent to 1200 daily but I am always going over generally so I do exercise to meet target. :)
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow lumpsmum, you're doing great! I'm on 1380 cals and hope to lose around 5kgs. I'm probably down 2kgs so far but my weekend just gone was very bad :( I'll be stepping up the cardio big time this week.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am doing a hell of a lot better than I ever gave myself credit for when I started this, almost two years ago. Back then I had NO faith that I 'could do it' and lose almost 50 kilos. Actually, I still don't think I'l make it to the 50 the BMI chart tells me, but I am more than satisfied to lose almost 40 instead. 8 or so left to go is far better than the 30 I've already lost!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I am doing great i have lost 4kgs in 3 weeks i am rapt i still got a few kilos to lose but i am getting there and i can see the difference i exercise daily
  • stepfhaniereyes
    Options
    Hey :) I am trying to put on weight! Ive put on 5 kgs in the last 8 weeks which is good! Happy Chappy :D Seeing results = great motivation!!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hey, that is great! You are so close to goal!

I'm doing great, lost about 23kg and only 8-10kg to go!! Have decided to do the Maxine's Shape Up Challenge, so really looking forward to getting to my goal by summer :)
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Howdy.

I'm smack bang in the middle - lost 33kg with another 33kg to goal. It's taken me a year (it's my 365th day today, incidentally). Freakin' slow, painful and frustrating for the most part but with little pearls here and there.
  • hanga62
    hanga62 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have just rejoined MFP after i fell into some old bad habits struggle at the moment need to make a fresh start but keep slipping hard to stay motivated in this damn cold weather roll on spring