Shred diet

Options
flslp87
flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
Is this the first time you all have done shred? I found this program back in January and did the 6 week program in Feb- March. I finally broke through a plateau I had been on for about a year.....I have been a slacker since mid May....too many birthdays and am on vacation...we leave to go home tomorrow and I really need to get back on track.....I love shred....at least most weeks.....

Replies

• Outdoorsygirl12
    Outdoorsygirl12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing week 1 on Shred, sort of. I started for 2 days, went away for a weekend (there was no way to follow it at a bluegrass festival!), then did 5 more days. I lost 3.5 pounds, found there were more than enough opportunities to eat. Being hypothyroid, sometimes my metabolism is hard to manage, but I made sure I exercised everyday as well. I will be happy to have a group to follow along with, even though I am a little ahead in the plan.
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Shred Week 1 Grocery List

Shred grocery list
    Organic apples
    Organic bananas
    Oatmeal
    Organic orange juice
    Fit popcorn
    Low fat Sherbert
    Turkey slices
    Fat free cheese slices
    Cucumber slices
    Fruit smoothies
    Protein shakes
    Dry black beans
    Prepack salads
    Frozen veggies
    Turkey bacon
    Gluten free pancakes or waffles
    Edamame
    Ezekiel bread
    Sweet potato
  • jencupkey
    jencupkey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my first time trying the shred diet.... I saw it on dr. Oz and though it would be a great way to jump start a much needed healthy eating plan! Thanks for joining me on this journey, I look forward to working my butt off (literally!) with all of you!! :-)
  • lsbrown78
    lsbrown78 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi Shredders!!! I did my grocery shopping today and I only purchased items for the shred diet. Monday will be Cycle 1, Day 1, Week 1 for me. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to everyone :smile:
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Are any of you on the facebook page for Happy Shredders? If so there is a grocery list on there for week's 1 and 2 as well as someone took the time to make an excel spreadsheet showing the meals....

I actually took the time and typed up my menus in a word document. I then printed them out and put them in a 3-ring notebook so I can see my food choices and circle what I ate for that meal.....

It's a great plan.......add me to your friends list....