Phetermine / Adipex

Options
bishop003
bishop003 Posts: 8 Member
Anyone take Phetermine / Adipex to help with weight loss ?

Replies

• ChanceyRose
    Options
    I have taken Phentermine in the past based on my doctor's recommendation. It did help me lose weight very quickly in the short term but I did not like the way it made me feel. I was jittery, moody, sleepless, and felt like I had a large rock in my stomach. I lost weight because I couldn't eat. When I stopped taking it, the weight came back.

I opted not to take it this time around because I'm not on this path for the temporary fix. I want permanent results and that means behavior modification and a lot of patience.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm on phentermine and it works wonders for me. I have motivational issues. Sluggish tired and not want to do anything, Now ever since I'm taking it. I go to the gym everyday and eat a sensible diet I've lost 36 lbs in over 5 mths time. To me it's the kickstart factor that drives me to workout. And yes it has appetite suppressing quality as well. but it's not as significant, I'd also learn to eat a lot cleaner.

PM me if you want more information.

Victor
  • jsdcap
    jsdcap Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was on phentermine for 2 months. The issue was I did not want to eat anything during the day, when it wore off at night I would be so hungry I would wind up bingeing at night. so from what I understand now I put my self in a constant state of starvation mode. Now that I have my eating under control. It might help me lose more weight and give me added energy
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I used it for a couple months under my doctor's care. It just gave me a jump start into healthy eating and exercise habits, which I have maintained since them and have continued losing without them.