Daily check in

Options

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Day 55! Max Cardio Interval Circuit. Really pushed myself through it today and was able to burn (using my HRM) 604 calories in that hour! Only 7 workouts left!
  • TMLGUrl24
    TMLGUrl24 Posts: 3
    Options
    My hubby and I started Insanity last Monday, I just finished day 12. My body is so tired! This is the first true workout that I've tried. I had a baby 8 months ago and I don't think I felt this good ever prior to being pregnant. I have always been a bigger girl, and let me tell you I am already seeing results!
  • curlyokie
    curlyokie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot to update today but I finished day 5, pure cardio. Was very tough but I think I'm seeing some improvement in my endurance and the muscle soreness is pretty much gone. Very encouraged!
  • nicolegwenette
    nicolegwenette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 10 Plyo Cardio Circuit. It's definitely getting easier than the first time around but I am exhausted!!!!! But biggest accomplishment is committing to work out on a Saturday. Usually I only work out Mon - Fri so happy I hot my first weekend workout in.
  • curlyokie
    Options
    Just completed day 6, Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. I am exhausted, very much looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. I am definitely seeing an improvement though, I was able to do several more pushups during the level 1 drills!
  • TMLGUrl24
    Options
    Just finished day 13 pure cardio and cardio abs. Finally getting better at the plank exercises! So glad tomorrow is rest, I am exhausted!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Urg I'm getting off to a bad start, won't be getting it in today or tomorrow, but back at it Monday...
  • curlyokie
    Options
    Just finished day 8, cardio power and resistance. Sweating buckets but feeling good!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    did day 5 today
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have to do Pure Cardio and Abs tonight! Haha, kinda nervous for that!! First time doing the "Pure Abs".
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Day 6 done, my shoulders are on fire.
  • curlyokie
    Options
    Finished day 9 but I didn't think I was going to be able to. My left knee is really bothering me today, it has been dislocated several times. I really had to take it easy on some of the exercises and couldn't push myself like I would have liked. I'm going to ice it now and takes some Motrin, see if that helps. I really don't want to miss tomorrow if I can help it.
  • lannasster
    lannasster Posts: 49
    Options
    Finished day 9 (pure cardio) this morning and was able to get in a 40 minute weight lifting session this afternoon. I'm going to do cardio abs later, even though it's technically not on the schedule for today.
  • TMLGUrl24
    Options
    Just finished day 17. So far I'm liking the inches lost, 7 off my hips, 2 off my arms, 2 off my waist and 5 off my thighs :)
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Starting week 2 today :) 1st week went by pretty fast. I love it so far I am kind of nervious for the days we have to do both pure cardio and cardio abs though!! Are you supposed to do them right after another or do you just have to do them both in the same day at some point?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Day 7 in a short little while.
  • curlyokie
    Options
    I am going to have to take a break from Insanity, there is something really wrong with my knee. I can barely walk today and I am unsure what I did to it, Insanity is the only exercise I've been getting. Wasn't able to work out and I'm a grumpy gus! I don't know if I'll be able to get back to it or if I need to do something else, this knee has been dislocated several times and I do not want to do anything that will cause further permanent damage :(
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    DONE for the day...
  • jessica182517
    Options
    I missed a few days over the long weekend :( It got crazy busy for me and I had to make a last min 6 hr rd trip drive one day so i fell back a little. BUT I got back into it and was able to do my workout yesterday (sunday) and I will be doing it every day this week saturdays will be my rest days now.
  • jessica182517
    Options
    I missed a few days over the long weekend :( It got crazy busy for me and I had to make a last min 6 hr rd trip drive one day so i fell back a little. BUT I got back into it and was able to do my workout yesterday (sunday) and I will be doing it every day this week saturdays will be my rest days now.