Burn 600 Calories per day- week one, any takers?

Options
This seems like a good one to ease into for the first challenge if anyone is up for it. Who wants to start off with a full week of burning at least 600 calories a day? (why 600 you ask? I don't know, it just came to my mind...). Sound good? any different ideas? eh? :smile:

Let me know who's in? We will report back next tuesday (maybe, if you want to, no pressure)

Replies

• BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Oh there will be pressure!! It's a competition after all! :wink:

I'm in :tongue:
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    I'm just saying, I mean, I know I got this... but do YOU?
  • lexiss91
    lexiss91 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I want in :)
  • thindink
    thindink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    awesome :)

what's everyone going to do for their first 600 calories?
    Today- I jogged about 2 1/2 miles and played soccer for 30 minutes
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm in, hubby and I are leaving for a mini vacation in 2 weeks so this should help push me to the max.
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    also it's good to note that by burning the 600 calories each day, that's over 1 lb of calories burnt for the week. On top of the calorie counting.

We're all gonna be hotties with bodies soon :wink:
  • mellorunner
    Options
    I'm in. Did a hard 75 minute bike this morning. Yesterday was more of that. If I'm lucky I might be running by the end of the week.
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    Running is the baine of my existence. I hate it with every fiber of my being, but unfortunately (or fortunately?) I am in a job that requires me to pass a run time every 6 months so, it's something I have to constantly work at. I am soooo slow :(
  • 4Titaa
    4Titaa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi,everyone.....i am very interested in this weekly challenge ..seems doable :^)
    may i join ?
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    It's never too late! :)
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I've already done a half hour of Zumba today and I'm about to jump on the bike to go for a ride.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sounds like a good way to help me get my *kitten* out of bed early in the morning for my much needed runs!
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bring it!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Did 640 cal doing some biking and zumba.

Day 1: 640
    Day 2:
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Day 5:
    Day 6:
    Day 7:
  • keithayyy
    keithayyy Posts: 1
    Options
    This sounds like a fun challenge. So count me in! This is the first group that I have joinded and i'm looking forwad to this friendly challenge.
  • callmemaui
    callmemaui Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OK I'm new to this group and a little scared of this one, but I'M IN! I have everything I need to make this happen, Zumba, exercise bike, legs, toddlers. I can do this!
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    Don't be scared! what's the worst that's going to happen? You burn 300 calories instead of 600? That's still awesome!
  • eaarias
    eaarias Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! So far today I've walked 4 miles at 4.0 mph on the treadmill, and I did 25 minutes of aerobics/circuit training with a Jillian Michaels DVD. I've got another hour of walking outside with a friend planned for this evening... That should get me to 600!
  • fatmommy2013
    Options
    Ok ill do this challenge too :)

Week one:184.2