Share your NSV for today or this week!

Options
jmwolffyy
jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
I bought a couple of pairs of capris in the next smaller size when I got my last new (used) clothes, and fit into them today for the first time! So thrilled that I have cute things for work even as I shrink out of the previous clothes!

What victories have you had in the past few days?

Replies

• LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Decided to go through my closet and get rid of clothes that are too big on me...I wiped almost everything out! Now I have no clothes! It's bittersweet.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    This week I fit into a size Small skirt and wore it to church. The day before I helped do a food order at church and carried about 50 boxes--some of them weighing up to 50 lbs. I carried them, unpacked them, filled orders back into them, sealed them, and carried them to cars. Did this for about 4 hours straight. A year ago I couldn't even stand up at one of these--I got to sit and watch others work. Nice feeling to be able to do MORE than the people I used to watch work!
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Had my 16 month post-RNY checkup today an my total body fat percentage is 19.2%!!!! :bigsmile:
  • pal00ga
    pal00ga Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This will sound strange, but as I was sitting on my college shuttle bus, I put my phone in my lap just to realize that I don't have much of a lap anymore. Even though my knees were touching, I have a large gap between my legs in which my phone fell...
  • Barbara2420
    Barbara2420 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Saw the nutritionist, chatted about goals and I said I would like to lose about 5 more pounds. She said, "Uh...I really don't want to see you lose any more than that
    all of your values are now within normal guidelines!" Really? What wonderful words to hear!!
  • happpyhappyjoyjoy
    happpyhappyjoyjoy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My size 8's are getting too big! There's no way I can where them without a belt! :happy:
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My size 8's are getting too big! There's no way I can where them without a belt! :happy:

Congratulations!!! I'm waiting for the day that my size 10's are too big, then the size 8's. I'm stopping at a 6, though. That's plenty skinny enough for me. That's my teen size, so I'll take it!!!
  • nfgaring
    nfgaring Posts: 12
    Options
    I was sitting in a meeting and I crossed my legs for the first time in my life! It felt strange to have one leg on the other side of the other... so much so I totally lost my train of thought and it distracted me. I would cross and uncross my legs just to feel what t was like. I wanted to tell someone but I decided not. It was so weird.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in a meeting and I crossed my legs for the first time in my life! It felt strange to have one leg on the other side of the other... so much so I totally lost my train of thought and it distracted me. I would cross and uncross my legs just to feel what t was like. I wanted to tell someone but I decided not. It was so weird.

I love this one! :laugh: