Day 11, July 11th 90 squats, CHECK IN!!!

Options
Daz49ers
Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
Afternoon guys, how are we all today? We have got a nice easy one today only 90 squats :)

As always make good choices and think about how far you've come instead of how far you have to go, be proud!!!

Replies

• geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I did my 90! WooHoo!
  • booknerd77
    booknerd77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    90 done!
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    3 sets of 30! :bigsmile:

I used to watch Tony Little on VHS. He was a great motivator and instructor. One of the tapes that I had was for lower body toning. In it he did squats. He told us if we just open our legs wider, we could do WIDE STANCE squats. They target the INNER THIGH! So as I am doing these squats, I do variation of "regular" squats and "wide stance" squats. I can still hear his voice as he was doing the squats on VHS....as we were coming back up he would say: "squeeze it up!!" A wonderful trainer. :happy:

Of course all this was before he found his fame on Home Shopping Network where he started promoting the Gazelle and endless other items. I think the last thing I saw him promote was a pillow???
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    90 squats completed! at the gym, some w weights and some w out. I find it fun to integrate them into a core strengthening routine so I do some crunches in between sets! FUN :)
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    2 x 45 squats complete :smile:

I was out shopping today and had to visit the ladies loo in a department store. I always hover over the seat at public toilets and I found it a real struggle to hold my position because my thighs were aching and shaking under me. The squats I'm doing are obviously working the correct place. :happy:

OMG! Just realised, 130 tomorrow aaaaaargh!
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    90 done!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    90 done! Two sets of 45 wasn't too bad.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Checking in now as I woke up late and didn't have time to work out this morning but I'll be doing at least half of them here at work and the rest at home! Great work everyone!
  • Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    90 done!
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well done all of you, keep fighting, proud of you all
  • sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    90 squats done
  • Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    90 Squats done today! Keep up the great job.
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job squatters!

90 squats after my run! Wooo Hoooo!!!
  • carlaunderconstruction
    carlaunderconstruction Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    90 squats done, I missed a couple of days though :( I'm going to keep at it, and I will try to not miss anymore days.
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had such a busy day yesterday. I went on a double date to the aquarium with my friends and my boyfriend. I did a ton of walking around, but I never got my squats in for yesterday. I decided to make up for it today by doing 200 of them. Doubling up on those were awful. Needless to say, I will never miss a day again!

Anyways, 200 squats are finally done and I feel like a nap :yawn:

Goodnight, everyone!
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    90 Done! :)
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    90 Done!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Done! (And Oww...)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to check in earlier. 90 Squats done this morning.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Yup, I did it. This time with an audience ... My 12 year old son. He laughed at me.