Replies

• FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have miss a lot with a lot going on.
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    since I missed so many days I'm going to start today to catch up. I wrote it down so and time during the day i can do some.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the 11th but I was flying from Charlotte to Hawaii so...well, i didn't feel like it after that, lol. I'll see what kind of extra I can manage today to compensate.
  • cjjgoodwin
    cjjgoodwin Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm the same as a few others, I largely just have access using my phone as can't use this site at work, so just log once a week. But I'm there with you.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'm actually backing out if the challenge. It was fun, but I'm back to lifting heavy and the DOMS from weighted squats won't let me do much else. Good luck to everyone!
  • lischali
    lischali Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, for me the challenge is stopped. I was in hospital for over a week and still take medicine. My body is weak and the doctor said "One week till you feel better and again one week in which your strength will come back". So now i'm still in week one with the medicine and the aim to feel better. I hope to start or continue the challenge again, maybe in two weeks when i feel good again. And worst: i lost weight cause i couldn't eat properly for 5 day's, but now my body wants food, food and food! All the time if possible, but i don't let that happen.. Well welcome Jojo-effect..

So that's my reason why i didn't log in.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am out....hopefully we'll do something similar next month! The doc has no idea whats going on with my ribs/back but he says that I should just stick to walking; nothing heavy for the next couple weeks til we see if it's just spasms. I'm on muscle relaxers (nice sleepy time at night!!) But I don't have the go ahead til I see him at the end of the month. Are we doing something like this next month? Because it was AWESOME!