letsDOit !

Options
2 more days and I am pumped and ready to get this thing rolling,Who's with me :drinker:

Replies

• SuperThinMint
    Options
    I am sooo ready!! Bring It! :tongue:
  • tiger7609
    tiger7609 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I do a bootcamp 3 days a week and I need something that I can do at home as well. Have you tried it yet?
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am excited to try this need to get my butt into shape before training for my half marathon!
  • ossmcbride
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the DVD in the mail. Very excited to get started and excited to know that I'm not starting alone!!
  • SexyLexy83
    SexyLexy83 Posts: 340
    Options
    ossmcbride, yes i have tried it and lost 28 lbs from it thats y i am doing it again, but this time i am not going back to eating junk once i do lose the wait. HERE WE WILL KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED AND TALK ABOUT HOW EVERY DAY WENT FOR EVERYONE and also keep track of our weight and have a winner each week =)

alexis :heart: :drinker:
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started level 1 for the first time yesterday, today was day two, but I'd love to be part of this group so I can stay motivated. :smile:
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    SOooo ready for this challenge
    Just joined. FINALLY got the all clear from some chest issues. Started this DVD, got 3 days in. Got ill. Can't wait to get back on it!
    As a brief note; i'm sadly agirl who needs tough love to get stuck into exercise and STICK AT IT.
    Good luck guys
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    have tried it and lost 28 lbs from it
    alexis :heart: :drinker:

Can I ask was that from the initial 30 days or continuing for longer. That's an amazing loss!
  • krista0626
    krista0626 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm so excited for this group! I started the 30 Day Shred a few weeks ago and life got in the way of me finishing it. I would love to start it up again and complete it this time. When I was doing these workouts daily I had so much energy for the rest of the day. Definitely pumped to do this all the way through this time.
  • newleaf73
    newleaf73 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm so happy to find this group. I just started MyFitnessPal today with 60lbs to lose. I've owned the Shred CD for two years!!! I've used it twice. :-( Let's get this started!
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    Hey Coral,
    It was just with the 30 days, you just have to stay motivated and having a group with good people, and watching others weight drop it is truly amazing !
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    Krista,
    you are sooooooooo right if you do it in the morning time it will give you soooo much energy !
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Robin and I would loooove to lose 50 lbs (or more). I've gained over 60 lbs in past two years and feel terrible and want to get back to a healthier me! I have 30ds and started it one time and love it... Of course I lost motivation but this time I want to be held accountable so I'm joining this group. Hopefully we can support each other as Jillian kicks our butts! :)
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Count me in!
    Mondays a great start date for me.

Ive tried it before but never make it past level one.
    I need to gather up all my hand weights. where are they?
  • souslin
    souslin Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone know where I could get the DVD in a day??!!
  • krista0626
    krista0626 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone know where I could get the DVD in a day??!!

They are on Youtube for free :)
  • lilypad411
    lilypad411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've actually started the Jillian workout, but could never maintain doing it daily.
    Hopefully with the help of you guys this time around I'll keep it up!

Cant wait to start - 1 day to go!

Good luck! :)
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started this Friday night, so going on my third day today (Sunday), but I still want in! :) I thought I wasn't even going to make it through the first time, but pushed and pushed through, then I figured it'd be impossible the second day, but I just flew right through it. I'd love to have some people to do this with! Anyone feel free to add me. I'm not the most interesting person, but I'm trying. Lol
  • flakkybaby211012
    flakkybaby211012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What size weights are you guys using???
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this thread! I am so in! :)