DAY 1!

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Good Morning!

I woke up around 5:30 and did one hard 20 minutes! I wasnt able to do every move at all times but I hung in there. Im a little nervous to do all of the jumping since I live upstairs, but hopefully my neighbor wont complain. Hope everyone else is off to a good start!

Replies

• robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 at 4:30am today... it was pretty rough but I liked it!! Hope you all enjoy your first day too :)
  • JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good job pushing through, the jumping always worried me too! I tried to do it "softly" but let's face it, not easy to do!
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Was going to wake up early but didnt will do it right when I get home tonight from work. Good job everyone!
  • lynn_in_AZ
    lynn_in_AZ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Woke up early and completed day 1 :)
  • htbenitez
    htbenitez Posts: 14
    Options
    got up early and did Level 1 20 minutes......what do we enter this in as under exercise..??
  • JustDeena
    JustDeena Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! YAY! :) Much easier now that I am slightly more fit and 20lbs lighter. Last time I attempted this I did not even finish day 1 the first time.

As for logging, I think most people do it as circuit training or high impact aerobics. This is a big reason I want a HRM so that I can better track calorie burn.
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I woke up early and completed day one. I entered it as circuit training too. Great job everybody!
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! We can do this!
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and I do feel like it's starting to get a little easier. Day one, I had to stop during some of the cardio, however I've been able to keep I'm doing the modified "Anita" version and that seems to be working for me.
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Entered as circuit training however I have a heart rate monitor and used that to adjust cals burned.
    Hoping that by the end of the DVD I can do a push up. Major weak arms right now!
  • aznaom
    aznaom Posts: 11
    Options
    Shredded!! :wink:
  • kporter1573
    kporter1573 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1. The jumping and lunges were really hard on my knee. After the first round I could no longer take the stress on that knee so I modified by doing some walking in place and kick backs instead of the jumping. Over all I'm glad that I finished the entire workout.
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! :)
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    just got done with my workout man it was hard but i feel amazing :)
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That kicked my fat *kitten*!

:tongue:
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    yes, as another post asked, about recording this.....I entered it as 20 minutes of high aerobic, but not sure that's correct?
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    day 1 done and following Natalie all the way, ......when I am energetic, will see how I feel tomorrow a.m.....lol
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Done!
  • mdsmile
    mdsmile Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day one finished and happy with my success of completing the whole 20 minutes. I convinced my husband to join me tomorrow. I hope he doesn't pass out. I did well on my calorie intake but went wayyyy over on my sugar. I had peppermint patties (the mini ones). I thought they were okay to eat until I saw the sugar count. Hopefully tomorrow will present more will-power.
  • ossmcbride
    Options
    Completed my first session this morning. Was rough, but not impossible. Hoping to do day tomorrow morning , however we have a power outage... So maybe not!
    So funny that others have the same issue with the jumping! I feel like I shake the entire house!!