Before/After Pix?!

Options
tif83
tif83 Posts: 85 Member
Does anyone know how to add pix on MFP? I know I've seen instructions before, but couldn't find any :(

Someone else messaged me about this idea, and I thought it was an excellent idea, for anyone who wanted to participate!!!

Replies

• kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I will take pictures tomorrow :)
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my before/during. I update on the 16th, so a new set is due out in a few days. Will post a full size one then.
  • tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Awesome-- THANK YOU!!! :)

I'll try and take some pix, probably tomorrow-- YAY!!! :) Seeing our month over month progress should be really inspiring- can't wait for the final before and after! :)
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Here is my before and now photo.

Before was after I had my 3rd baby and weighed in around 236.6. Now was today after work and weighing in at 189.9

45ddeb0f-cc4a-4323-8bb9-34af554934bd_zps2c2b6d62.jpg
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Right now... 185

28383668_5419.jpg
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I took some horrible before pictures 4 pounds ago! I will wait until Dec 31 to post them with my 'after shots'!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I took some horrible before pictures 4 pounds ago! I will wait until Dec 31 to post them with my 'after shots'!

I'm with you! I'll post before/after pics at the same time.
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just did the big huge tutorial on photobucket. Hopefully my picture posts! Fingers crossed!!!

a30313ca-7a90-4c71-8fb5-8a6ef9102d4d_zps719b0938.jpg
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've never been so pysched to see my fat self on the web. LOL
  • bobbi_1028
    bobbi_1028 Posts: 27
    Options
    Are we suppose to post our before pix now or wait till the end of the challenge on 12-31-13?

I also measured myself and boy omg and so I have to do this challenge for me and my health.
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    I've never been so pysched to see my fat self on the web. LOL

Haha, so funny!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    Are we suppose to post our before pix now or wait till the end of the challenge on 12-31-13?

I also measured myself and boy omg and so I have to do this challenge for me and my health.

I took pictures but plan to post them on Dec 31, with my after. But people are going both ways! Do what you are comfy with. In my picture I squeezed into my 22 year old daughters two piece. Wow did we laugh.
  • kinzerbud
    kinzerbud Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You guys are a hoot! :laugh: I'll probably wait until I have an "after" as well.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    wbwa9v.jpg

This is the current collage for July, just updated today.

The first two rows of pictures are for reference of where I've come from. ::Grins::
  • bobbi_1028
    Options
    Doing good here.
  • bobbi_1028
    Options

I took pictures but plan to post them on Dec 31, with my after. But people are going both ways! Do what you are comfy with. In my picture I squeezed into my 22 year old daughters two piece. Wow did we laugh.

Thanks I took a pix but I think I will wait and take a after pix and post them both on 12-31-13!
  • emilyc_1987
    emilyc_1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i took some pictures the other day! (EEEEK!) but I am not sharing them until I'm at least 25lb down! so keep ypur eyes peeled ladies! LOL!
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    I would like to wait until the end of the challenge to post the before and after pictures together also, but I love seeing all the inspirational pictures posted. Keep them coming!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm also keeping mine for when the challenge is up! :tongue: