I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I confess, I'm single again! I broke up with the bf over the weekend. He's just not the dude for me.

How YOU doin?

I'm actually doing fantastic. How are you?
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Happy Birthday JK......

I confess my weekend was amazing ..I may be walking funny but I'm smiling..

Also GO SEE PACIFIC RIM..That movie was Fuking awesome

I watched that yesterday- 3D!! It was really cool in 3D.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I finally booked a place to stay for my first week in Australia* - right on the beach! I went through airbnb, so the whole week is costing me about 1/3 of what it would if I booked a hotel. HA!

*my second week I'll be staying with an awesome friend who was actually my first ever friend here on MFP :)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    I confess I finally booked a place to stay for my first week in Australia* - right on the beach! I went through airbnb, so the whole week is costing me about 1/3 of what it would if I booked a hotel. HA!

*my second week I'll be staying with an awesome friend who was actually my first ever friend here on MFP :)

I confess I am so utterly beyond jealous right now.... ENJOY!! :)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member

Jealous...Remember my shot glass please :drinker: and thank you
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

I haven't forgotten! Send me your info sometime around Aug 9 and I'll get one to you. I promised a few people postcards, too. Oh, would you like a shot glass from Moscow when I arrive as well?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member

I haven't forgotten! Send me your info sometime around Aug 9 and I'll get one to you. I promised a few people postcards, too. Oh, would you like a shot glass from Moscow when I arrive as well?

I would love one lol ..Aug 9th is my birthday so that would be awesome
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I am sick of working with people that don't know the most simple terms in the industry. If you are a loan officer working on purchase money mortgages and don't know that EMD stands for Earnest Money Deposit you should be fired.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Happy Birthday JK......

I confess my weekend was amazing ..I may be walking funny but I'm smiling..

Also GO SEE PACIFIC RIM..That movie was Fuking awesome

I watched that yesterday- 3D!! It was really cool in 3D.
    Saw it last night, non-3D with a couple of my San Diego friends. I liked it too.
  • lacroyx
    I also confess I am becoming a fatty. Too much yummy food, not enough exercising, lol
  • lacroyx
    Today is my birthday!! I have a date Tuesday, new guy and 5 years younger. A date on Wednesday, ex bf. Saturday is girl's night out and should be about 15 girls and then Sunday is a Phish concert in Chicago with ex bf. I may see Harley tonight but his ex gf is playing mind games with him and I don't have time for that.

HAPPY BDAY1!!!!!!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    I confess Cesar and I were very naughty this morning, and by the time I had to go I was very sated and could hardly move.

Wow... I'm out of the loop.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Happy Birthday JK!! Enjoy your date!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

clearly he hates me. It's the only answer.
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess I was ditched for some other girls, and we were supposed to go to karaoke tomorrow, but he's bringing those same girls tomorrow! Can you say catfight??

hahah I am sure you will survive.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member

must be your singing that is causing this
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess for some reason my ipod likes to shuffle to hall and oates a lot.
  • ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi, I'm Val, from Australia... new to this party (thread), but I thought I'd share a confession :)

I confess I fall in love too quickly, and that I would prefer a woman who loves food but can still have will power ;) so in other words, don't order a salad on the first date, show me you enjoy food :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Hi, I'm Val, from Australia... new to this party (thread), but I thought I'd share a confession :)

I confess I fall in love too quickly, and that I would prefer a woman who loves food but can still have will power ;) so in other words, don't order a salad on the first date, show me you enjoy food :)

Hello Val and welcome! I confess you sound like my kinda guy :wink:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member

Are we talking about someone we all know? Because if so, I'll give him a piece of my mind! :grumble: :laugh: