I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess I went back and looked at old pictures to motivate myself last night. I started MFP at almost 200lbs :noway: and last night I couldn't believe what I saw. I really wanna pick up where I left off and get to my goal. It seems so unattainable but after seeing where I started I feel more motivated to keep pushing. :glasses:

Way to go!!!! :drinker:

And awesome run Yoovie!!! :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess I went back and looked at old pictures to motivate myself last night. I started MFP at almost 200lbs :noway: and last night I couldn't believe what I saw. I really wanna pick up where I left off and get to my goal. It seems so unattainable but after seeing where I started I feel more motivated to keep pushing. :glasses:

Awesome!!! The best motivation is self motivation,and you've already shown that you CAN do this!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I usually miss Minnesota but not right now. I will take 80 and sunny over 33 and snowy in April.

It sucks today!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we were mid 80s, today it's mid 40s. No wonder I'm sick...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    thanks for your support ladies :flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I went to a pole dancing class today and had so much fun I'm totally going next week! :blushing: :happy:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I went to a pole dancing class today and had so much fun I'm totally going next week! :blushing: :happy:

Oh wow!! Bravo Bregalad. I'm totally impressed :flowerforyou:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Guy I went to college with just posted this status: "happy fourth month anniversary with my girlfriend today!"

Yuck. Remind me never to date a guy like that.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess theres a 5k mud run on May 5th that I totally want to do ...But I don't wanna do it by myself waaaaaa:sad:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess theres a 5k mud run on May 5th that I totally want to do ...But I don't wanna do it by myself waaaaaa:sad:
    DO IT! and cosplay as a Star Wars character!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I confess I'm slightly irritated BB isn't more stalkerish...though I'm trying to tell myself that's a GOOD thing in the long run

I sent him my MFP yoga blog post and, while discussing it, I found out he'd never read my blog...and didn’t read anything other than that post. If he had a blog and sent it to me, I'd be curious enough about this person I've been dating to read every single post.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I CONFESS I cannot stop daydreaming about the training i have lined up for the next month and a half. It's just.... beautiful.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I keep thinking I start vacation on monday but really it is a week from monday.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I keep thinking I start vacation on monday but really it is a week from monday.

Oh, well that's depressing!
    Oh wow!! Bravo Bregalad. I'm totally impressed :flowerforyou:

Thanks! :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm slightly irritated BB isn't more stalkerish...though I'm trying to tell myself that's a GOOD thing in the long run

I sent him my MFP yoga blog post and, while discussing it, I found out he'd never read my blog...and didn’t read anything other than that post. If he had a blog and sent it to me, I'd be curious enough about this person I've been dating to read every single post.

haha I know how u feel. i'm not sure if its a male vs female thing but I would also read more posts than just a single one.
    It can be healthy or good depending on other things. its healthy to be independent and give each other privacy and all. I liked that about my ex....however in the long run it translated to him not really investing a whole lot of time or effort into all the things I liked and I ended up resenting him for it because I expected more.

so depends on other aspects of your relationship and if u feel like that all the time or just this one time?
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I think you have to have faith in the person your dating not to search every detail of their lives. I would be interested tho, but I think it can lead down a road of unhealthy thoughts and questions.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that women are never satisfied with what men have to offer. If he was stalking you seriously, you'd be irritated that he likened to a puppy dog that can't leave you alone!! :laugh:

At the moment I have a guy bombing me, and I'm thinking 'chill out mate'!! But I also know that if he did NOT contact me, I'd be pretty bummed!!

So, yeah, lets not seek perfection, cos 2 people will never collide in perfect harmony. It's just not possible. :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    2 people will never collide in perfect harmony. It's just not possible. :flowerforyou:

One can only dream.

I confess I've been exceptionally twirly lately and am taking it out on the world.
  • JanieJack
    Options
    so depends on other aspects of your relationship and if u feel like that all the time or just this one time?

I've never had a guy NOT go through all my fb pics and read most (if not all) of my blogs. And when I start going out with someone I do the same- I subscribe to his feeds so I know when he posts something new. Eventually I back off, after I’ve got a good feel for him. I’m not saying I think BB is losing interest or anything- he repeatedly tells me he loves me, misses me, and thinks I'm beautiful.

I’m looking at it from the perspective of possibly combining lives. He is a voracious reader of other things (especially political books), and occasionally will comment that he spent the evening going through my facebook pics. So it’s not like he has no effort. But if you’re dating a writer by nature, it behooves you to look at some of that to get a sense of what’s going on in her mind.
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I think you have to have faith in the person your dating not to search every detail of their lives. I would be interested tho, but I think it can lead down a road of unhealthy thoughts and questions.

Reading Allan’s posts about how he would never date a woman with children while he was (at the same time) taking more and more trips with me and my son were quite a blow to my ego. I had stopped reading his stuff every day because I felt like we were headed in the right direction but I still looked from time to time. When I saw that I was shocked: I would never have known it from his in-person actions, from the time we spent with his daughter or his friends during the very times he was writing all that junk. I only saw that side of him from his online writing.

So I’m pretty big on reading your love interest’s blog and forum posts, yet I must remember that everyone is not like me. BB is a musician, not a writer. It probably hasn’t occurred to him that I might like for him to read my writing the way he likes for me to hear his music, and I’m still trying to decide if it’s worth telling him I’d like that or to just let it go.