I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been wanting a tarantula and now I want one more than everrrr

http://imgur.com/gallery/dBs5k

tumblr_limhdfxpb61qf6fib.gif

I KNOW so cute right??
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Don't you live in a college town?? There has to be stuff going on.

I live in a college town and sometimes it's even harder to meet people. Because I'm not part of the college, I'm kinda labeled as an "outcast".

I have, however, found meetup.com to be an awesome way to meet people. Look for young professionals or young people groups, grow a pair of balls (it took me a few weeks to do that... :laugh: ) and go to one of the events! The group I've gone out with is a lot of transplants like me who have no ties to the area and are also struggling to meet people due to what I mentioned above!

But she is college age so would not get the outcast part. What town do you live in Christine? I know it is around the Twin Cities but not sure which one.

Minneapolis. And I do go out and do things on my weekends off, like the bar or activities.

I've looked at meet up, but haven't found anything that looks legit for someone my age. I've seen a lot of activity groups but they're geared toward the 30 something's.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no self control. I made pizza last night and ate more than half of it lol. bad bad girl. lol.

I agree! You are a very, very bad girl. You didn't tell us what kind like the toppings, sauce, crust, cheese, how every morsel must have melted in your mouth.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to Seattle in a few mins. Friend is picking me up and though the idea of heading over this is...meh... I am looking forward to getting new running shoes. I am way over due.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to Seattle in a few mins. Friend is picking me up and though the idea of heading over this is...meh... I am looking forward to getting new running shoes. I am way over due.

Ohhh new shinies! I need some new running shoes, too, but have to wait a couple more paychecks.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess over the past two days at work my manager and I have been listening to an audio book and it's f**king awesome. Definitely making work awesome, haha. I feel bad for those here who aren't getting to indulge in the fun.

The book is called Ready Player One.
  • christine24t
    Options

Ohhh new shinies! I need some new running shoes, too, but have to wait a couple more paychecks.

My problem is I can't find any I like! And I don't want to buy online. I went looking on Sunday and found nothing...and of course the ones I like are $150!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I just spent 25 minutes giving CPR and suctioning a patient on the floor while waiting for 911....He didn't make it :cry:
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess over the past two days at work my manager and I have been listening to an audio book and it's f**king awesome. Definitely making work awesome, haha. I feel bad for those here who aren't getting to indulge in the fun.

I read and own that book.... I love it its like a timewarp through 80's pop culture
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I confess I just spent 25 minutes giving CPR and suctioning a patient on the floor while waiting for 911....He didn't make it :cry:

*Hugs* That's so very difficult.
  • christine24t
    Options

Aw :( that must be hard. I haven't had to do CPR yet (most of my patients are DNR/DNI) but I imagine it is tough.
  • jenbit
    Options

Aw :( that must be hard. I haven't had to do CPR yet (most of my patients are DNR/DNI) but I imagine it is tough.

Its not that I've never lost a patient before...But its always hard..and in my opinion it should be...especially with a guy like this who wasnt ill but choked on a chocolate cupcake he was trying to horde from the staff makes it extra hard
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

Its not that I've never lost a patient before...But its always hard..and in my opinion it should be...especially with a guy like this who wasnt ill but choked on a chocolate cupcake he was trying to horde from the staff makes it extra hard

{{{{Hugs to you Jen}}}}
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Awwww....big hugs. Sorry to hear this. It's never easy to lose a patient. :(
  • christine24t
    Options

Wow, what a sad way to go.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

My problem is I can't find any I like! And I don't want to buy online. I went looking on Sunday and found nothing...and of course the ones I like are $150!

Go to running store, have them analyze your gait and fit you for a shoe. Say you will think about it. Go on amazon and get the same shoe that is a couple seasons old for 1/4th the price.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

wow hugs
  • christine24t
    Options

Go to running store, have them analyze your gait and fit you for a shoe. Say you will think about it. Go on amazon and get the same shoe that is a couple seasons old for 1/4th the price.

Good idea! I hate dropping a lot of money on something that won't last long.
  • bregalad5
    Options

I read and own that book.... I love it its like a timewarp through 80's pop culture

Yeah it's had me in stitches a few times already.

*hugs* for you, Jen. My mom is a nurse, and a few years ago one of her favorite patients fell off the table, hit his head, and died at the office :( She was really shaken up for quite some time.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been wanting a tarantula and now I want one more than everrrr

http://imgur.com/gallery/dBs5k

That chick is messed up!! :laugh: