I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my Friday and I'm leaving in an hour. Thank God!

So jealous! My work week starts tonight!

I just have to get through tomorrow than I am on vacation for a week.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my Friday and I'm leaving in an hour. Thank God!

So jealous! My work week starts tonight!

That sucks! I'm sorry! :(
    I just have to get through tomorrow than I am on vacation for a week.

Enjoy!!!!
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess am totally going kick my *kitten*, so I can eat enchiladas tonight
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    i confess I kinda want a fwb lol. not the complicated stress of it just the benefits lol. - not that I would ever go through with it.

I've often thought this...:devil:

In the past I've always been against the idea but lately it's crossed my mind every now and then.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i confess I kinda want a fwb lol. not the complicated stress of it just the benefits lol. - not that I would ever go through with it.

I've often thought this...:devil:

In the past I've always been against the idea but lately it's crossed my mind every now and then.

Same thing here Cesar. As I am looking to move out of Michigan, I really don't think I want to start a relationship that could turn into something that stops me. So I am actually considering now maybe a FWB, as when I am ready to go, I can just go.

I confess that I am still not sure tho if I could actually not develop stronger feelings for the woman.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I confess that if there is complicated stress involved in a FWB situation, you're doing it wrong :laugh:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

I confess that if there is complicated stress involved in a FWB situation, you're doing it wrong :laugh:

haha unfortunately I will probably be the one making things complicated. lol. therefore I don't trust myself not to develop feelings for a fwb. sigh.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

haha unfortunately I will probably be the one making things complicated. lol. therefore I don't trust myself not to develop feelings for a fwb. sigh.

Smart lady :3
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Never did understand how you can have FWB without feelings. .
    there has to be a slight attraction to being with . . .just my 2 cents
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

physical attraction and emotional attachment are two separate things. You can have a fondness and a raging boner for someone and not be in love with them.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess vacation starts in 8 hours.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

physical attraction and emotional attachment are two separate things. You can have a fondness and a raging boner for someone and not be in love with them.

very true. there was this guy that I could not stand because he was a cocky jerk, but I was attracted to. i didn't act on it bc i knew he was a jerk and i don't believe in sex outside relationships anyways. oh well..
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

very true. there was this guy that I could not stand because he was a cocky jerk, but I was attracted to. i didn't act on it bc i knew he was a jerk and i don't believe in sex outside relationships anyways. oh well..

Plus I have several guy friends who I have been FWB with at one point or another but dating then would have lead to someones death.... You can have sex and love a friend and know that you guys are so completely incompatable that dating would never happen...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I am so happy today is pay day and both fed and state tax refunds hit last night. Who every said money can't buy you happiness didn't get extra money right before vacation.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I am so happy today is pay day and both fed and state tax refunds hit last night. Who every said money can't buy you happiness didn't get extra money right before vacation.

My state refund was $2.

It's also not extra money. They are just returning the interest free loan you provided them because they took too much of the money you EARNED last year.
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options

have fun with dat!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm not sure I'm going to go to the gym today because I feel like poo. I also confess I'm sad I work next Thursday because it means I can't go to pole dancing class, which I also missed last night :sad:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

My state refund was $2.

It's also not extra money. They are just returning the interest free loan you provided them because they took too much of the money you EARNED last year.

F*cking thank you. I get so annoyed when people get excited about "free money". Actually NO, the government is STEALING your money and then returning it later, while convincing you it was from their own generosity.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

My state refund was $2.

F*cking thank you. I get so annoyed when people get excited about "free money". Actually NO, the government is STEALING your money and then returning it later, while convincing you it was from their own generosity.

I never said it was free money. I just said I received it. I prefer for them to take extra and get a large refund. It is my choice to do it this way.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

My state refund was $2.

I never said it was free money. I just said I received it. I prefer for them to take extra and get a large refund. It is my choice to do it this way.

I didn't mean you, I have heard others around me say the "free money" comment.

I would prefer they NOT steal my income at all since they tax everything else under the sun it's double dipping.