I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I got the call being accepted into the schooling program that I've been trying to get into for three years I collapsed and started bawling while squeaking out "yayayayayayayay"

It was not a proud moment.

I regret nothing.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, so you DO cry!!! :laugh: :wink:

Brilliant news honey, I'm proud of you. Well done :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I got the call being accepted into the schooling program that I've been trying to get into for three years I collapsed and started bawling while squeaking out "yayayayayayayay"

I regret nothing.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, so you DO cry!!! :laugh: :wink:

Brilliant news honey, I'm proud of you. Well done :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

HAHA, yes I suppose I do! It wasn't comfortable but weird things happen when your dreams literally come true. happy%20crying.gif
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess... Im going to have some planet-cracking sex tonight.

Wasn't Earth Day this week? You really should try to be more considerate to the planet. The rest of us need it too!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I regret nothing.

:drinker: :drinker:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess that this stupid kid from college who I dislike immensely because he is concieted and a know it all, and massively socially awkward/can't take a hint just got a girlfriend.

There is officially no hope for me...

Just kidding, I hope.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I regret nothing.
    tumblr_inline_mjpvsfMklU1rvklyl.gif
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess... Im going to have some planet-cracking sex tonight.

Jealous!

Ditto!!!

When is Cowboy coming to town??

Well, I honestly don't know. For now, the plan is that I'll see him Wednesday night. But my tom may be on it's way and that would just be incredibly tragic. But at least I'll get to see him. As of May 1st, it will have been four weeks. :sad: At least I know he's sick of working all the time and wants a life again. :love:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I regret nothing.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I just saw this.... CONGRATS Kits!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I confess that I have a tiny crush on a guy that's 19.... I'm 26! I'm too young to be a cougar!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I came in here to see if Poncho's head had exploded yet.... two confession boards ought to do it...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess... the planet did crack and I made bacon a little naughtier.
  • christine24t
    Options
    Anyone else as excited as I am that the first active athlete (NBA) came out as gay? Such a great thing for sports!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate allergies.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess... the planet did crack and I made bacon a little naughtier.

LMAO.... this doesn't surprise me. :)
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Anyone else as excited as I am that the first active athlete (NBA) came out as gay? Such a great thing for sports!
    I'm not sure if it's necessarily a good thing for sports, but it is definitely a good thing for the gay community.
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options

Is it okay to not be gay? Why are we still praising every Tom, **** and Harry for being gay in the 21st century?
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    ^^ Probably because in professional sports there is still a HUGE stigma?
  • christine24t
    Options

That is exactly why.

It is a big deal because now more athletes should feel more open in coming out., rather than hiding who they are.
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options

That is exactly why.

It is a big deal because now more athletes should feel more open in coming out., rather than hiding who they are.

Is there alot of evidence showing that there are alot of athletes "in hiding?" This guy coming out is proof that anyone thats in a "manly" sportwho "comes out" gets a parade thrown for them.