Day 1, Level 1

Options
1235»

Replies

• starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 3 Level 1 yesterday...still hurting and still had to take a few 5 second breathers. Can't wait until day 5,6,7 for my endurance to be up like Jillain says.
  • lizajayne32
    lizajayne32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 completed. Managed to fit it in at a more appropriate time today, doing it at midnight just before bed after a long day yesterday wasn't my best idea.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey alll!!! how do we log 30DS??? is it ok to add Shred as 20-25 min of circuit training ?

That's what I have been using. It was recommended to do that on one of the message boards.

Thnxxxx
  • kullyg
    kullyg Posts: 17
    Options
    I am on L1 day 6 when I get home tonight. It's not as hard as I thought it would be and then hardest bit I find is the side lunges with upward rows, I have to use 1.1kg weights for those.

the time does go quick though and so if I have time, I try and find another 30 min clip on youtube of either zumba, yoga or circuits. I do have a treadmill, but hubby has rounded off one of the screws and we cant use it, but I am going to go for a run tomorrow morning and sunday morning.
  • Mexxy
    Mexxy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you google 30 day shred calendar it will tell you how much to do of each level and when to switch. It looks like about 2 weeks on each level. Good Luck
  • Diana2103
    Diana2103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,I just finished Day 1 level 1 this evening,I was feeling the burn and was dripping wet,I took some 5 sec break but I kept going and finished strong,I am very proud of myself and have the determination to keep going and finish all the 3 levels n 30 days.