run double app, week 5 day 1

nacole2122
nacole2122 Posts: 7 Member
I completed week 5 day 1 using the run double applast night. In the description it says three 5 minute runs seperated by 3 minutes walking. I thought that the first five minutes was long, and when I checked my results I had one 7:37 run and two 5 minute runs. Has anyone else had this happen with this app?

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I haven't had any issues like that with the app, but I'm using the distance version.
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    I use the RunDouble app (just finished week 6) and have not experienced that issue.
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    How do you check how long you ran each time? I feel like I had the same issue with wk5d1 two days ago. That first run felt like it took waaaay longer. I don't know how to check though.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    How do you check how long you ran each time? I feel like I had the same issue with wk5d1 two days ago. That first run felt like it took waaaay longer. I don't know how to check though.

There is a button that shows "Stats"
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    I read this post after I ran Week 5 Day 1 and had no problems. Now I am in week 6, did day 2 yesterday and it had me running 13 min instead of 10 and a 6 min cool down.
    I leave more time for my runs now because I never know how long it will be.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    I haven't had any issues like that with the app, but I'm using the distance version.

This.

::knocks on wood:: hopefully it stays trouble free for me too.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    I use the app on my phone and I only had an issue once, but my battery was really close to dying. I was supposed to have a 3 minute run and it gave me a 5 minute one. I'm now at the end of week 4 and haven't had any other problems with it.