Introductions ....

Options
1235»

Replies

• jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    hey all! just joined the group- im Jamie, 30- live in Severn. been on MFP for a while- now doing New Rules of Lifting for Women and loving in (currently on stage 3), and i run/do other cardio on most of my non-lifting days. I love races and tris as well. Anyone doing the Savage Race in July?
  • JKelley24
    JKelley24 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello all,

I live in North Laurel, and work at Ft. Meade. I have been lifting for about 5 months, now I want to get on the cardio to shed some belly fat. I would be good with loosing 20 lbs or so. Im 5'10 220lbs. If anyone wants to chat or anything hit me up. C-ya around.

Jeremy
  • jerzeygurl310
    jerzeygurl310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll. My name is Lisa and I live in Belcamp and work in Aberdeen (Harford County). I moved here from NJ about 4 years ago.
    I joined MFP to get my" out of control" eating under wraps. I turned 50 this year and it's time for me to get serious.
  • wtskinner
    wtskinner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Looks like it's been very quiet on here for over a year. I'm in Relay, MD. Just trying to get back in shape, dropped about 12 lbs so far this year, looking to drop about 30 more. I spend most of my exercise time swimming, but I do a little weight training as well.