Day 5 - And I've never felt more ALIVE!!!!

Options
Hey All,

We are at the half way mark of our 10 day mission on level 1. I am totally wanting to do level 2 but will keep this one up for another 5. I have adding more intense moves.....such as even for cardio, ...for the jacks, you can do "squat jacks"....get lower and work those quads a bit more...just things like that can totally intensify work out 1....

I hope you are all doing great...so nice to read all the comments about the day's work out....Wishing you all a great weekend and keep in touch....Day 6...here we come!

Replies

• quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day five done! Halfway through level one! YAY! I'm really trying to work on my form with every move so I get the most for my 20 minutes of intensity! :)
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 5 complete! I feel strong. Keep up the good work!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Even though this is day 5, I actually just completed day 4. So this afternoon I'm having to do the workout again!! Motivated & Determined!!
  • 84babe
    84babe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me as well.... I think I am going to do a double workout of it so I can catch up.
  • htbenitez
    htbenitez Posts: 14
    Options
    Day 5 done..........after reading a few entries are we supposed to do 10 days level 1, 10 days level 1 &2, 10 days all levels?
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My strength is up- today my motivation is down. Usually I'm at work later, but getting up super early to do it was exhausting. Note to self- very late night run followed by up early is not good!
    5k tomorrow that 30DS in the afternoon- so def back on it,and endurance is better!
    5 down - 25 to go! :D
  • cgirly007
    cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Boy was I not feeling Jillian today! I overslept so had to do 30DS after work. It was awful but I pushed through. Hats off to those of you who do this after being at work all day. It's easier for me to work out a gym after work than be at home because the couch stares right at me! Day 5 down!

To answer the one persons question, it's 10 days level 1, 10 days level 2 and 10 days level 3.
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Another evening workout... I agree with whoever said working out after working all day is tough!! I've been doing the video with my fiancé and he wasn't feeling getting up at 4 am before work today so I compromised on tonight lol. Hopefully back to mornings only now! So proud of all of us for 5 days straight so far!! 25 days straight more and we're done... Its a little daunting to do 30 days straight with no rest day but i Can't wait to hear all the results :)
  • atasha82
    atasha82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5 down and 25 to go, my body is adjusting to the soreness and I can think of a few sounds I hope not to hear from my body when I move into day 25 or so, such as the noise I get from my butt kicks, urgh that drives me crazy. But I do love the soreness I feel when I sneeze or laugh. Great job ladies keep up the good work.

Oh I second that on the after work thing, OMG I hate it rather take a beatin....lol.
  • ossmcbride
    Options
    So happy it's Friday!! I was only able to do 4 out of 5 days so far. I was really bumbed about missing one on Thursday. But my daughter kept me up for 3 hrs the night before and I was just dragging!
    I am going to let it go. 4 days is still great. I feel like I already start to see toning in my arms.
    Good luck tomorrow! Excited to continue on and shred!!!
  • MadisunX
    MadisunX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5 days down 25 to go!
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! We got this, ladies!