Check-in thread

Options
AnJulNZ
AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
Cardio party for me today, I have a 30+ year background in ballet, jazz and hiphop, but gosh I feel uncoordinated doing Zumba. All the hips and arms and urgh!

Admittedly I only bought it last week, so I'm hoping it gets easier :laugh:

Replies

• helen_freud
    helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Aww ballet I love that I use to do it as a kid but had to give it up due to loosing far too much weight and my body didn't seem to put any weight on x it does get easier I promise I use to love going to the classes I think I laughed more than anything but the lack of money means I have to do it at home now x good luck xx
  • brannewmee
    brannewmee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love love love Zumba and do about 4-5 1 hour classes a week. I will love to join this challenge because the last two weeks I have been a lazy bum. I have already lost a ton of weight, mostly working out to Zumba...
  • tamster7777
    Options
    I am in...I love doing zumba...I have it for the wii..and just love it!! I am all over the place but I dont care, its fun and burning something off,,thats what counts! :)
  • helen_freud
    helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lol tamster7777 I'm all over as well but love it I just find it hard to do at the mo but I'm looking forward to getting back off my holiday and start this challenge x I'm so chuffed 18 people have joined me and I know I will have the support I need x
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    I used to love going to classes as well, but yes, it got too expensive. At home I can do it whenever I feel like, and my children can join in (that makes it even more fun!).

I tried the tone and sculpt dvd yesterday - that was so much fun! I really enjoyed it.
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Tone and sculpt dvd done again. Some sore muscles today!
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group. I will be doing Zumba Wii. I was doing it faithfully and fell off, so this will help be get back on track.