whose still active on MFP 2013...group is large?

Options
tnjackso1
tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
:flowerforyou: Hi, Ive been going two weeks strong with boot camp and I just joined this group...I'm building my support system with postive and energtic divas from this group but I'm not sure who is still active and ready to embark on some crazy challenges that will get the weight to moving, build muscle, and give more energy!! I've found that short challenges help me and its better when you have a partner (nothing like friendly comp).. So who is still active in this group??

Replies

• tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Topic is : Who's still active.... I was typing tooo fast sorry!
  • SmartSysta
    SmartSysta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just returned to MFP, and a 6 month hiatus. I don't do much physical training yet because I'm still recovering from a knee injury, but I still do a power walk daily. This is one of the best forums out today. I've tried several others and nothing compares to the friends, support, and encouragement that you meet on here. What state are you in? I'm in hot Arizona where the temps get pretty high. I'm an outdoors person so it's hard to join a gym or workout in my garage. I like to smell the air and be scared by the birds and bees. Hahaha! Good luck to you!
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just started back on MFP yesterday and I’m in for the long haul.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Still in, but not participating in the the forums much. I went on a hiatus with sporadic logins for a few months during a really evil plateau. Still working towards my goals but making very very very slow progress.
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Still active on MFP, but trying to get active in groups to stay motivated.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm still active! I joined MFP June 2012 and I log every single day.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Charlotte - I'm still active and log daily as well! I joined the site at some point in 2012 (dont recall), but never logged back in until about 3 months ago. So I've only been active on this site for about 3 months (though my profile may have a different date).
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida. I am still active.
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm active! add me
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I check in during the week, but not as active as I used to be on the forums...I actually went back to Sparkpeople....but I am open to a
    new challenge on MFP...
  • FrecklesAndLocs
    FrecklesAndLocs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am still active!
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm still active as well. I would love some challenge ideas.
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. My name is Demetria from Mississippi. I joined MFP in June '12. I have been more active this year than last year. I have joined a group called Don't Stop The Insanity and still going strong.
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm active and log pretty much every day.
  • chic2T
    chic2T Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a group challenge! Any motivation I can get to move I'll take! I just returned to MFP this month after a very long hiatus.
  • retainedlosses
    retainedlosses Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a long hiatus too. I'm looking to really meet my goal is time. Wouldn't mind adding some friends!
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm active on MFP.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I have been on 400 days and more , still going strong!
  • sapphire74
    sapphire74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back active on MFP!
  • mom2chrisandnadia
    mom2chrisandnadia Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm active too. I don't log food as much but am just completing the Move your *kitten* challenge for July.