Husband is leaving me!

Options
cindyb1984
cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
And all I want to do is stuff my face! I feel mostly angry. Then stressed, sad and anxious. The fact that he is still living in our home while he looks for a new place is awful. If he wants to go....then he needs to go!

Replies

• _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm so sorry. That has got to be super difficult. All I can suggest is if he's there, find reasons to not be. Go out for walks, spend time with friends, go see a movie, go to the libary and read a book, etc.

Be strong, we know you can if you've lost 20 lbs. And if you ever need to rant, you know the place!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry this is happening. I agree with you: if he's leaving, then he needs to leave now. He can go stay in a hotel or with some friends. Take good care of yourself.
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That sucks! I don't know what I would do in your situation. (I would probably lose weight though, because I usually don't eat in high stress situations at least at first. Then I eat a ton.) I agree if he wants to leave then go. There has to be a hotel or other place he could go to. I am sorry you have to go through this.
  • deedee710
    deedee710 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this!! I agree with the others, if he's leaving then get out!! how awful for you to have to be in the same house. But if for now you must endure it then don't be home when he is home. I absolutely could not do it!!

You know you can come here for support. what ever you do don't keep it in and don't stuff your face, neither are healthy for you!!
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Put him out!!! Don't allow him to wait to leave if it's affecting YOUR HEALTH!! Tell him to shake and look for a place while he stays somewhere else. Sweetie you have the power. Then when he leaves you need to start working on yourself, no as a matter of fact, you should start NOW!! I am also an emotional eater so I do know what you mean. But remember , life is what you make it. We live and we learn. And then we move on!! Ex to the next and say to yourself EVERYDAY- I am beautiful and I got this. Take care.
  • woodstockchick
    Options
    Sorry your going thru this :( hes not worth throwing it all away. I like kickboxing class when im pissed. Good luck <3