Ladies: What do you hate about your weight loss?

Options
1. The clothes (baggy)

2. People telling you "Don't lose anymore weight!" Or "You don't need to lose weight!"

3. Troubled parts in working out (thighs, hips, stomach, etc.)

4. People telling you that you look sick or too skinny.

5. People bringing you junk food, or insisting you to "eat it."

Replies

• CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    All of the above, and I'll add the loss of my boobs:grumble:
  • heatherducharme15
    Options
    Definitely that it is really hard for me to lose from my thighs, and people telling me not to lose anymore. Especially because my sister is stick thin, and not that I want to be stick then or anything, but they are okay with her being that way and don't tell her to eat more.
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    I feel you
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    Definitely that it is really hard for me to lose from my thighs, and people telling me not to lose anymore. Especially because my sister is stick thin, and not that I want to be stick then or anything, but they are okay with her being that way and don't tell her to eat more.

Yours is similar to me except that I don't have a sister. I think people are jealous.
  • TheatreLover23
    Options

I feel you =\
  • ajidllensi
    ajidllensi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mostly I am very happy with my body fat loss, but the last time I was measured the ONLY place I lost inches was, yup you guessed it, 2 inches from my chest. that's a total bummer as I didn't have much there to begin with.
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The closer I get to my goal weight, the harder it becomes lol.
    Uncomfortable loose fitting bras, no longer being able to fit in a favorite pair of jeans because now they're too big.
    People saying "you don't have to lose weight" or assuming that I have poor body image because I want to loose some more weight.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My boobs getting a little smaller are actually good things for me! I was just a little too big for the 36C bras and now they fit just right.

I'd have to say 'spot reducing' especially the lower belly area (my mommy pooch) and actually getting told that I'm STILL fat by my family. Even when I was a size 1 or 3 they still said it, it's a no win situation :/
  • jemcclu1
    jemcclu1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amen to all of these. 1."You're so skinny"--2. deflated boobs 3."Why did you lose weight?"
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Amen to all of these. 1."You're so skinny"--2. deflated boobs 3."Why did you lose weight?"

Agreed. But truth be told, I don't tire of the skinny remarks and don't find it offensive. The deflated boobs suck!!! And what I also hate, is being so close to your goal but not hitting it
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Definately #1

And working in an office setting where lemon loafs and cupcakes are constantly being offered to you.
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wayyyyy too many food days in the office..
    and then the ladies look offended when i tell them i should not eat the pie/cake/whatever other sweet food they bring in...
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    The eating less food part. I want all the foods all the time. Yum.
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah it is hard not to offend them.
    The ladies in my aisle take turns bringing things every day of the week. It's terrible.
    They leave them on the vacant desk across from me staring at me for 8 hours a day.
  • jm70614
    jm70614 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Other women being offended that I want to lose weight as if in my weight loss I am judging them.

Usually comes out with food
    Me: "no thanks, the cookies you made with an entire stick of butter look delicious but I'm trying to eat healthy"
    Baker: "oh" *glare* "If you need to lose weight then I definitely do" followed by "just have one...blah blah blah... treat yourself...blah blah blah... EAT IT!"

I know it's just others' insecurities coming out, but it really would be awesome if they could see my food choices as mine rather than theirs.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Other women being offended that I want to lose weight as if in my weight loss I am judging them.

Me: "no thanks, the cookies you made with an entire stick of butter look delicious but I'm trying to eat healthy"
    Baker: "oh" *glare* "If you need to lose weight then I definitely do" followed by "just have one...blah blah blah... treat yourself...blah blah blah... EAT IT!"

I know it's just others' insecurities coming out, but it really would be awesome if they could see my food choices as mine rather than theirs.

This. That happens to me almost all the time now. If it's fast food that is being ordered or pizza by the family I'm told " just have one, just eat it today.." I hate having food stuffed down my throat.. Not cool.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I hate that I still feel squishy, most of all.
  • ciarahickey123
    Options

I kinda have this problem too. If ever I mention dieting to certain friends they just get really annoyed at me. It's quite disheartening.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Definitely this. The girls are slowly becoming The infants - I am not pleased.
  • dangdangBB
    dangdangBB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1. Not being able to lose enough from my stomach
    2. Not being able to eat any real food/dessert without hating on myself