Week 1

Options
cm1458
cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
This is for all members who are on WEEK 1 to discuss the exercise and/or eating, post results, and what day they are on!
Feel free to post at anything at ANY time :)

cm1458
W1D1 today!
378cal burned via polar ft4 HRM
Starting weight: 177

-I enjoyed RI30 more than 30DS! I think it is a lot more fun! Plus, I burned over 100 more calories than I did on 30DS!

I wish you all strength and will power! :wink:

Replies

• mddubrl
    mddubrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    W1D1
    Start weight 174

I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I just finished 30 DS and this level wasn't all that challenging. I'm hoping week 2 will kick my butt.
  • cm1458
    Options
    W1D1
    Start weight 174

I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I just finished 30 DS and this level wasn't all that challenging. I'm hoping week 2 will kick my butt.

Today's my W1D2
    It went great, My 4yr old cousin did it with me and she said "Working out stinks. lunges stink" I told her to stick her booty out when she was doing squats (she couldnt figure it out..lol) and she said "But i cant stick my butt out cause its too big" LOL
    My hammies are really sore from yesterday lol! But its not THAT hard.
    I know right? But i have a friend who is on W3 and she said thats when it starts to get harder! :) I really like doing it though, more fun than 30DS.
  • cm1458
    Options
    W1D5! One more day and on to W2!
  • hindalhothaly1
    Options
    I still have one day on week one and i've already lost an inch almost all over my body arms, chest,waist...etc thank god . I am so excited to see the ending results
  • whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    1st day of Week 1!! Starting wt 166lbs.

I did 30 Day Shred in the past, and this definitely seems more intense.

Also decided NOT to do Hip Hop Abs along with it. I'm going to stick w/this program and finish it first :)
  • cm1458
    Options
    1st day of Week 1!! Starting wt 166lbs.

I did 30 Day Shred in the past, and this definitely seems more intense.

Also decided NOT to do Hip Hop Abs along with it. I'm going to stick w/this program and finish it first :)

Good plan! Yes, I do believe it is more intense, and more FUN! Girl, you got this :)
  • cm1458
    Options
    W1D6
    REALLY don't wanna take a rest day...I think I'm addicted hahaha.
    But Jillian recommends one so I may :tongue:
  • whitneysmomma
    Options
    Thanks cm1458!!!!!!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Did W1D1 yesterday. This workout is much more intense than 30DS, warmup is longer and as well cooldown. I like it!
    What weight do you use for dumbbells? Mine is 2 lbs.
  • cm1458
    Options
    Did W1D1 yesterday. This workout is much more intense than 30DS, warmup is longer and as well cooldown. I like it!

I go with 5's or 8's :)
  • whitneysmomma
    Options

I go with 5's or 8's :)

I'm starting out with my 2 pounders, and I may up it to 5 when I'm ready. This workout is kicking my *kitten*, but that's awesome. Day 2 :)
  • whitneysmomma
    Options
    Anyone else still kickin it in week 1? I move onto week 2 Monday :)
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started week 1 today & didn't find it too intense - though that's coming out of level e of the 30DS!! So I guess it will get harder! Sticking with it though as I really enjoy the work outs!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I just started week 1 today & didn't find it too intense - though that's coming out of level e of the 30DS!! So I guess it will get harder! Sticking with it though as I really enjoy the work outs!

Wait for Levels 2 & 3. I am drenched in sweat.
  • tawanda6329
    tawanda6329 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the workout about 3 days per week. So, I've been on week 1 for about 2 weeks. I still have not been able to do week 1 without making modications. So, I'm wondering if I should stay on 1 week for now.
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I started RI 30 today- August 2nd! I hope to find others that are starting early to mid August for support and motivation!

Amy