Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 3

nathalier71
nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
July 29th to Aug. 4th

Are you ready?

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Booty booster workout out for me today. Was a bit clumsy with the squat and leg lifts but did OK with all the other exercises.
  • nathalier71
    I will be doing day 14 today - two workouts - ouch!
  • nathalier71
    done today's 2 videos! Phew! That was good! and getting a little easier! I can hop longer now.
  • Tonia184
    Day 16 for me. 2 workouts so had to get up 15 minutes earlier than I usually do so that I didn't get late. Soreness is all gone now.
  • nathalier71
    Soreness is all gone now.

I did the yoga exercises on the Wii fit yesterday + the two workouts - soreness is back all over! haha
  • nathalier71
    Did my workout for the day - was much easier than the first time! yeah! That's progress!

I don't really see a difference in my butt though.
  • Tonia184
    [/quote]
    I don't really see a difference in my butt though.
    [/quote]

I know what you mean about not seeing a difference. But I have decided to be patient and wait the 30 days.
  • nathalier71
    I see you use kg - are you in Canada? UK? You post at weird hours - I'm thinking UK...
  • nathalier71
    Done today's two workouts and I'm sweating like a pig! In the cardio workout There is one or two that I did the low impact version as I just couldn't do it anymore - considering I've walked and jogged this morning...
  • Tonia184
    I see you use kg - are you in Canada? UK? You post at weird hours - I'm thinking UK...

Kenya actually!
  • Tonia184
    Day 18 for me today so it was 2 workouts after a much needed rest yesterday. I think Cardio 3 Tabata is my least favourite of all the workouts (totally dislike mountain climbers).
  • nathalier71

Kenya actually!

I have dreamed of going to Kenya my whole life! My dream is to work in Africa for a year or two - I'm a teacher - I applied for the summer program but wasn't chosen. One day!
  • nathalier71
    Rest day for me today - yes!
  • Tonia184

Kenya actually!

I have dreamed of going to Kenya my whole life! My dream is to work in Africa for a year or two - I'm a teacher - I applied for the summer program but wasn't chosen. One day!

You should definitely come!
  • Tonia184
    Day 19 for m e today. I am proud to say that I was able to do the single legged dead-lifts with some grace.
  • nathalier71
    Day 18 done! Not too hard - just enough to make me sweat =) exercise with towel- making circles does nothing for me... maybe I'm doing it wrong.
  • nathalier71
    Day 19 done! I didn't get it done yesterday since I was painting and didn't have time. I will try to also complete day 20 since I'm behind.
  • nathalier71
    Complete 2 days worth today - I'm all caught up with a rest day tomorrow! woohoo!