Day 16-Whats going on??

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Good Morning!

I notice that some people that used to check in on here havent been around. I hope everyone is ok and still working at this. Trust me every morning that I get up I dread seeing Jillian. We can finish this!

This morning was ok. Seems like level 2 is flying by. A little frightened about what level 3 will look like!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm really tired lately. I usually get up and do my shred in the morning but today I just didn't have it in me. I'm going to see how I feel after my 2 volleyball games tonight and perhaps squeeze it in before bed. I know its working cause I'm seeing the changes, just wish I didn't feel to drained all the time. :(
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I took Sunday off - did 8 miles on the bike trail with my family instead, but did Monday and today. Just like level 1, what once seemed impossible is now doable at level 2. I did start wearing a knee brace on my left knee, that seems to help. Keep up the good work!
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was M.I.A. for a few days. We had some family time and we unplugged. I'm still trucking away with our challenge:) Glad to see the regulars are still checking in!
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I completed day 15 and I'm still going strong. I'm still doing level one and I've decided I'm going to continue to do level one throughout the entire 30 days. I'm doing the modified version (the Anita version) but I'm noticing I'm getting a lot stronger. I weighed myself yesterday since it was the halfway point and I've lost 3.2 pounds. I'm not noticing any changed in my mid section, however I am seeing some changes in my arms.
  • SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So, I did my shred tonight and the most amazing thing happened during my first cool down stretch..... :noway:

I touched my toes!! It was only a small touch, but a win in my books as I could barely reach my ankles when I started this.

Anyways, just thought I'd share... thanks for listening

Keep up the good work ladies!! :flowerforyou:
  • cgirly007
    Options
    Good job sweetsindelle!
  • mdsmile
    mdsmile Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've taken a few days off from Jillian. I walked/jogged a 5 mile trail with a friend on Monday and yesterday spent the evening with the grandbaby. Tonight I have a date with Jillian. I'm sure she will continue to kick my butt. I'm on workout 2 and still can't do all the weight training. When she is doing the shoulder raises I do tricep push backs. Everyone is doing a great job and you guys inspire me to keep going, Thanks!!
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too, just doing level one still for my first 30 days then 2 then 3 for a total of 90.... Just easier for me that way to build up! It is definitely rough getting up every morning but still powering through :)
  • maalaearose
    maalaearose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @Robin - That's my plan as well.
  • missdelajay
    missdelajay Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I notice that some people that used to check in on here havent been around. I hope everyone is ok and still working at this. Trust me every morning that I get up I dread seeing Jillian. We can finish this!

This morning was ok. Seems like level 2 is flying by. A little frightened about what level 3 will look like!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Yes! Get on us!

I finally finished level 1 yesterday. Today will be day 11 for me. Planning on doing Zumba tonight as well.

We are well on our way to being shredded ????
  • cgirly007
    Options
    LOL...had to check on my girls :-)
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well I did Level 2 twice today, once this morning and once just now, to catch up from being gone. Excited to see results on day 30!

Glad for everyone who is working hard, no matter what level or what day! Keep it up!
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I finished day 16 today. I feel good. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I had a day rest yesterday- IBS lethargy, pulled back muscle and very hectic day chasing small people round Twycross. Back on it today, i'm a tad bored of level 2- enjoyed level 1 much more. Looking forward to level 3! Still dont see any changes but sticking to it all the same and planning to do ripped in 30 after a rest day or so.
    Past mid-point. Well done us!