Welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is shauntell.
    I'm 31 years old. I took a long break from mfp. I miss the challenges the most and i can't wait to get back in habit of working out.

Thanks for starting this challenge.
  • AmyBFleming
    AmyBFleming Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to join but I cannot see groups on my phone app and that is really all I use. I just happened to have a few minutes to log onto the laptop tonight. I am dissapointed.:cry:
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am super excited that everyone has joined! Please make sure to reference my blog for each type of squat that you are supposed to do everyday. Each day has the total number of squats and how to do them.

For example:

Day 1 -- 6 reps of each (5 different types of squats) = 30 TOTAL SQUATS

Let me know if you have any questions!
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry that it doesn't work on the phone app... I understand what you mean... maybe they could work on making it better!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Excited and nervous. I have always carried my weight in my behind. I like my big butt. But I don't want it to be lumpy. Excited to be here
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy and MFP Friends! I am 47 and super excited for this challenge! I have participated in JM shred challenges and I have loved them! Lets rock this! I would love to meet new friends! Please let me know! Thanks Ranae
  • nycolemullins3
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Nycole. I'm 21 and I want a new booty because the one I have now is fairly nonexistent! Lol
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Emma from New Zealand...and I'm heading full speed towards 40 (2.5 months and counting).

I decided August was going to be my squat challenge month before discovering this group - so it will be nice to do it alongside others and be able to track our successes together.

Just want to tone and tighten up in conjunction with the good eating and regular workouts I'm doing. It's all part of my journey to become the hottest, fittest, healthiest 40yr old I can possibly be.

I guess as I'm on the other side of the world from most of you I'll be a day ahead...which means I'll finish first!! See you there! :wink:
  • kimclenard
    kimclenard Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Kim. Love the 30 day squat challenges. I did one 2 months ago and really saw a difference in 30 days. I have kept up with them but loved Brandy's versatility in the different types of squats. So hoping the next 30 days will get me even closer to the ideal booty :-) I'm 44 and I sit at a desk most of the day. The booty isn't what or where it used to be. Let's go ladies!

And just for the record... the photo/avatar for the group page is VERY motivating to complete this challenge!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hey. Just joined. Bit late but just gona do 2 days right now. Need to lift that butt!!