Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Howdy gentlemen,

Hope you all are having a fantastic week. Lacroyx, fantastic job my friend. I hope you have a great time on vacation and we'll see you when you get back. Trelm, nice job maintaining. A few others of us struggled a bit this week. I've had a few of these lately and really need to do something to turn it around.

Here is this week's chart.

WeekofJuly1_zpsa03790c6.jpg
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW 228
    CWW 228

No movement on the scale. Feeling good however. Have a great week men.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW: 199.8
    CWW: 199.0
    Loss: 0.8

Little bit of loss. Unfortunately it seems easier to pack on the weight over a holiday like the Fourth, than to lose it again. Have a good week everyone.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey Guys,
    Not a huge turnout this week but congrats to dbw on another loss and trelm continues to maintain. Here you go.

WeekofJuly8_zpsb57fcc09.jpg
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW 228
    CWW 228

No change on the scale. I am feeling good and the gym time is going well.

Have a great week guys.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Wow guys, only 2 of us this week. I started out posting these charts on Mondays. Over the last couple of years I've ended up waiting till Thursdays to get as many updates as possible each week. I'll continue on as long as I have someone that wants their progress charted but I would like some feedback once in a while. Rant over.

Here's the chart.

WeekofJuly15_zps2ff2c7be.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    NOt sure why, but I always seem to gain weight when I start running regularly. Not sure if it is water from trying to make sure I stay hydrated, or actual muscle gain... I was under on calories each day even logging the calories for my runs conservatively. Anyways, week one of half marathon training complete, and I feel great, so I guess that is the win here.

LWW 314.4
    CWW 316.6
  • trelm249
    Options
    lww 228
    cww 230

@tim_jennings: way to go on the physical training. I have seen the water retention happen myself when I make training changes.

Had some family in and we ate out (increased sodium intake) over a long weekend. Time to get back on program.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    LWW = 199.0
    CWW = 198.0
    Loss = 1

Going out of town and will probably miss next week's check in. Have a good week all.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Woo Hoo, we had twice the response of last week's weigh in. Only one of us was on the losing side this week but I am sure the rest of us will bounce back pretty quick. It has been the week from Hell for me at work so am just doing what I can when I can to stay on top of things. Tim, I hope you are surviving the smoke and wild fires over in your neck of the woods.
    Hope you all have a great week and Here is the chart.

WeekofJuly22_zps3214f8db.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    The smoke hasn't been nearly as bad this year as last year, but it is enough that I have been doing my training runs inside on my treadmill rather than outside. Air quality hasn't gotten worse than "Unhealthy for sensitive groups" (asthma, COPD, etc.) but I figure I don't want to run in it unless I have to.
    Thunderstorms in the forecast for today and tomorrow. Hopefully there is more rain than lightning...
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LWW 316.6
    CWW 311.2

Down 5 lbs this week, but then I haven't run since last Wednesday because I dropped a ladder on my foot. I will be running tonight, so we will see if the weight goes up again or continues to go down.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Don't know what the heck happened this week. I thought I actually had a decent week and was blown away to see a 4.7 pound gain. :explode:

LW 318.3
    CW 323

On a better note, Awesome job Tim on your 5.4 pound loss this week. You rock!!

Hope we get a few more updates...
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Skipping the chart this week gentlemen as only Tim and I updated. We both posted our numbers for your viewing pleasure. Hoping for a bigger turnout next week.

Cheers!
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LWW 311.2
    CWW 311.2

No gain, and considering Saturday was my birthday and I didn't care about calories all weekend, I will take it!
    It was a busy weekend though, working outside on projects. Probably why I didn't gain.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey Tim,
    A belated Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great Birthday and a great weekend!! :happy:
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Tim.

Checking in.

LWW = 198.0
    CWW = 195.3
    Loss = 2.7
  • trelm249
    Options
    Hey guys. I am back after a couple of weeks of travelling and seeing family. Haven't been able to hit the gym in that time.

LWW 230
    CWW 232

That is not the right direction. Time to get back on track. Have a good week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Men,

A better turnout this week in updates and in weight loss. dbw1976, you continue to rock. More often than not, you lose more despite being the lightest. Way to go. trelm, I know that 2 pounds will be gone in no time. You have been doing an outstanding job of maintenance. Tim and I are very close and I really like that he is there for me to try and catch.

Have a great week guys.

WeekofAug52013_zpsff01edaf.jpg
  • trelm249
    Options
    Checking in for the week gentlemen.

LWW 232 lbs.
    CWW 230 lbs.

Getting back to the gym and cutting back on the wheat. Have a great day men.