Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm back from a week lomg business trip to Atlanta.

LWW - 234lbs.
    CWW - 236lbs.

I am up 2 lbs.

Have a good week guys.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Got a handle on the sodium and have been consistent with the workouts, so this weeks number is 307.8. Finally going in the right direction. :bigsmile:
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 224.6 (09/24/12)
    CW: 225.8 (10/01/12)
    Gained : 1.2
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. Only 4 of us on the updates this week and only 1 of those 4 posted a loss. But it was a huge loss, so congratulations to StevLL on a 4.2 pound loss this week.

I'm not sure what happened to me this last week except that I really fell off the wagon. A few little incidents came up and it completely threw me off track.

I am hitting it hard this week but it will be a short week for me. My wife and I along with our best friends (toddhbrown & heeb67) are leaving Friday for a fun filled week in Hawaii. Todd and I are planning on a few hikes so we'll see how things turn out when we get back.

So, there will not be a chart posted next week. I will update the following week.

Here is this week's chart guys.

WeekofSep24.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am hitting it hard this week but it will be a short week for me. My wife and I along with our best friends (toddhbrown & heeb67) are leaving Friday for a fun filled week in Hawaii. Todd and I are planning on a few hikes so we'll see how things turn out when we get back.

Sorry Captain,
    I got busy with Office and little Hospital Trips for Family, checked my weight but forgot to post.

Any ways... Best of Luck..:flowerforyou: . for your Week Long Vacation Trip... Enjoy the Vacation.. :love:

Bye...Bye...
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 236
    CWW - 233

Travelling again this weekend. This time for myself and not work. You guys have a great weekend.
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    LWW - 236
    CWW - 233

Travelling again this weekend. This time for myself and not work. You guys have a great weekend.

Enjoy your vacation ...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 317
    TW 311

Big loss! However I guess I wasn't properly reading my hand held body fat monitor. I thought it was 33.4. It's actually 33.9%
    Meh, I am close to being out of the 300's.
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 225.8 (10/01/12)
    CW: 227.2 (10/08/12)
    Gained 1.4 :grumble:
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 227.2 (10/08/12)
    CW: 225.8 (10/12/12)
    Lost : 1.4

Guess I'm right back where I was on Monday! :laugh:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hello Friends,

Hi Captain Tim, I hope you are back and started office.... Welcome Back... :flowerforyou:

I had a very good week and got some LOSS to report....

LW: 177.25
    CW: 175.93
    LOSS: 1.3 lb

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    Options
    LW: 311
    TW 311.5
    up ½ a pound
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning Men,
    I am finally back after spending 8 days and 8 nights in beautiful Hawaii. The vacation was perfect except for the fact that I gained weight. I am sure some of it is water weight, in fact my ankles are so swollen they can officially be referred to as "cankles" I think.

I see not too many folks posted their results so will probably wait to tomorrow to get the chart up.

My stats-

LW - 296.9
    CW- 305.6
    Gain of 8.7 :(
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    last reported wt: 194.6
    CW: 198.3
    Gain: 3.7

I've been on a couple long weekend trips the last month and have not been paying attention to logging calories or to watching what I eat. Exercise has been irregular. The results show in my weight gain.

I'm hoping some of that gain in water and I'll drop a few pounds quickly this week. I will try to get back to checking in on a weekly basis.

In August I was close to breaking the 190 barrier - just need to remind myself, it's a journey, not a destination.

Hope you all have a great week.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I hope you are all have a fantastic day and week. lacroyx had a slight gain of .5 this week but I wanted to point out his 6 pound loss from the previous week that did not get posted. Awesome job. trelm, whoreheyR1 and shabbarshaikh also posted great numbers this week with trelm taking the top spot with a 3 pound loss. Congratulations to all 3.

It's been a while for dbw1976, so a 3.7 pound gain isn't too bad. No excuse for my 8.7 pound gain except to say I was vacationing in Hawaii and didn't pay any attention. Time to get back to work now.

Well, here is this week's chart guys. Hope you all have a great week.

WeekofOct82012.jpg
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 233
    CWW - 234

Well I had family visiting and they are not on my program. Back in the groove and ready for more progress.
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi Captain Tim :glasses: ,

Nice to see your Rocket Game Results... You are Completely Back... Congrats..

I had a very bad week and could't able to go for Gym and didn't controll my meals as well and the results as expected a GAIN..:grumble:

LW: 175.93
    CW: 178.13
    GAIN: 2.2 lb

This week is again Eid and we are about to get 10 days Eid Holidays ... so I am not sure What will happend to my program... :wink:
    Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    Options
    LW: 311.5
    TW 311
    down ½ a pound. It's like my body is refusing to get out of the 300's. damn body!!!
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 225.8 (10/12/12)
    CW: 231.4 (10/22/12)
    Gained: 5.6 :sick:

Wow, how embarrassing... but lesson learned. Do not stop logging food and working out! :frown:
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in CW = 195.6