Men on a Mission thread

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    I'm up, 306 this morning.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Sorry for my absence and not pulling my weight with the group.

Q: What happens when you stop tracking, stop training and eat like crap????
    A: You gain a bunch of weight.

Ok. the experiment is over....I've had a great time.....now I'm pissed off again and it's time to get back on track. Had a great workout this morning to start it off.

Been going in the wrong direction, but I know how to come back!!!
    Have a great week

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 260.75 (8/17/2012)
    CW - 279.5
    WT - 18.75 Gain
    TWL - 101.50
    DLP - 10/23/12
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Good morning!!!

This week is the best response we have had in quite a while. It pumps me to want to step it up knowing you all are in it to win it. I am happy about my 5.4 pound loss even if it is a lot of water weight. I have to get back below 300 and stay there this time. As I've said before, it has been a hectic last few months and now time to get back to basics.

Todd's gain is not 1 week but over a couple of months. If I know Todd, this weight will be flying off in no time at all if his work out this morning is any indicator.

Steve, you said you were up this morning, but it is down from the last time you posted. Nice job.

dbw, awesome job!! Sorry, I have you out of order on the chart though.

shabbar and whorehey, I know you two will be back in the blue loss colors in know time.

Here is this weeks chart guys.

I am cropping the chart so don't know why the cropped chart is not displaying.

WeekofOct152012.jpg
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Go big Tim! Nice loss buddy! Weight is weight!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Nice job this week Captain Tim! I thought I might finally be the weekly loss leader, but you beat me out - which is great - keep up the good work.

My goal this week is to continue exercising, keep tracking food on MFP, and make sure I check in this week. Knowing the rest of you guys are working hard, keeps me motivated.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    LW: 231.4 (10/22/12)
    CW: 227.4 (10/26/12)
    Lost: 4.0

Crazy how much my weight can fluctuate from week to week depending on my sodium and water intake :noway:
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    LWW - 234 lbs
    CWW - 233 lbs

It was a good and focused week.
    For those they may deal Hurricane Sandy, be careful.
  • tdonlin
    Hello Gents,
    Back to the low turnout again this week I see.

Well done to whorehey with a huge 4 pound loss. Shabbar and trelm also had a good week with 1.4 & 1 pound loss respectively. I slipped yet again this week with a 2.5 pound gain. My wife had a milestone birthday this weekend and we celebrated with a party with lots of burgers, dogs and drinks. Yes, it was worth it. She had a great time.

Here is the chart guys.

WeekofOct222012.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Sorry for missing the check-in. I weighed in at 196.1. LWW 195.6; so a gain of 0.5. I messed up on the weekend and didn't keep close track.
  • trelm249
    lww 233
    cww 236

Up for the week. The workouts were good and the eating was pretty close to the mark. I will have to look at it closer. Have a great week men.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    LW: 311.5
    TW 309
    down 1½ pounds. Sooo close to getting out of the 300's! I really want to push myself for November. I'd really be happy if I can get these last 9 off before December!
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Comfort food is not my friend. Chocolate is sweet death!!!

Still going in the wrong direction, but I know how to come back!
    Have a great week

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 279.5 (10/23/2012)
    CW - 284.25
    WT - 4.75 Gain
    TWL - 96.75
    DLP - 11/05/12
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    LW: 227.4 (10/26/12)
    CW: 231.2 (11/05/12)
    Gained: 3.8

No excuses, I ate like a pig and drank too much soda & beer... so now I'm paying for it :sick:
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Hello Friends,

Great Workouts from all and especially from two captains (Tim & Tod).

I had a very good Eid Holidays last two weeks and I got some gain (Very little 0.3 lbs)

Happy to see all our friends are back on Track ... let us fight together for a Healthy Life ...

LW: 176.7
    CW: 177
    GAIN: 0.3 lb

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou:
  • tdonlin
    Good morning my friends,

Good news is we had a little better turn out this week. The bad news is that, Holy Smoke, most of us had a bad week in the gain department.
    I have absolutely no doubt that there will be some changes this next week and some much better numbers for next week's chart.

lacroyx, fantastic job on coming in #1 this week. You have already done so much in your journey and I know you will break that 300 here in the near future. I personally feel the beginning of December might be a little ambitious but just push yourself and pay attention to the little details.

I had a small .2 loss this week. Was expecting a little more but I'll take it.

I find it is easier for me to commit a extra time to exercise during the colder, darker months than in the summer. The downside is we are now approaching our holiday season and more birthdays so the food will be flowing again. It is not really the meals that get me but the snacking. I have got to get a handle on that.

Well, here is this week's chart men. Have a great week.

WeekofOct29-1.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Good morning my friends,

Good news is we had a little better turn out this week. The bad news is that, Holy Smoke, most of us had a bad week in the gain department.

Nice details with the Chart...

Thanks.. Captain...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    LW: 309
    TW 309
    :grumble:
  • tdonlin
    Hello fellow men. I have the day off from work today and tomorrow will be out of town. I'll get the chart posted up on Wednesday. Get your updates in and I hope you all are doing fantastic.
  • trelm249
    lww 236
    cww 236

Work and family have been much more demanding of late so holding steady is a victory. A good week to all of you.
  • dbw1976
    LW 196.1
    CW = 196.6
    Gain= 0.5
    Mostly holding steady around 196.

Goal is to see if I can get past that in the next couple weeks.