Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check in but here's my info...
    LW: 232.8 (11/19/12)
    CW: 233.2 (11/27/12)
    Gained: 0.4
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Best turnout in quite a while. cnweiss, thanks for the info for another resource. It is always nice to have options. Here you go men.

8229437223_240b6b37e5.jpg
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Down to 272 lb. One of the vendors at work gave us a huge can of Hubs Peanuts and I ate way too many.

Good luck everyone!
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looks like I had a good week.

LWW 193.8 lbs
    CWW 189.0 lbs
    Loss 4.8 lbs !

I imagine that a lot of this was water weight and unstable weight that came off easily now that I am back on MFP.

Best,
    Cary
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new around here but been on MFP for a couple of years. I lost over 75 lbs but this summer life got in the way and I stopped logging and gained back 30. I need something to help get me back on track, so tdonlin invited me here. I will say more later but for now here is my entry for this week.

LWW 301.9
    CWW 298.1

Nothing like a nearly 4 lb loss when re-starting to help restore the motivation.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning men,

I'd like to give a big welcome to our newest member. He also has a fantastic name, Tim. It looks to be a better week for some of us. Congrats to cnweiss on his 4.8 pound loss, Tim on his 3.8 pound loss and Taco had a 1 pound loss. Way to go guys. Looking forward to seeing a few more entries in the loss category.

Tim, send me your starting weight and goal weight. It can be your initial starting weight when you began your journey or when you started here on Men on a Mission. Completely up to you. I personally use the heaviest point of my life as my starting point.

I had a 2.4 pound loss this week and am very pleased with that. I will get back below that 300 pound mark before long.

LW - 309.6
    CW - 307.2

Hopefully we get some more updates soon and I'll post up the new chart tomorrow.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Checking in coach.

LWW 236
    CWW 234

Ready to get back in the game.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello Captain,

This week I had a very good controll over Diet, all credit goes to MFP Food Dairy. Yes I want to say it to all that even if you don't find time to do excercise, atleast keep logging our food dairy, this will push you on day 2 or 3 for excercise.

A Warm Welcome to our New Firend "Tim" ..:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ..
    You are already my Favourite Friend as your name is matching with My Captain Tim.

Little Loss compare to other Big Guns... still Happy.. :smile:

LW: 177.47
    CW: 176.81
    Loss: 0.66

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 233.2 (11/27/12)
    CW: 234.0 (12/04/12)
    Gained: 0.8 :grumble:
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I had a bad weekend, too much of holiday snacking and not logging. Well back at it.

CW 196.5
    LW 194.1
    Gain 2.4

Welcome to the new Tim!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    All right,
    We had a fantastic week overall. A couple of our guys hit a little bump in the road but I am confident they will bounce back right away.

Anyways, here is this week's chart. Keep up the great work men and lets try not to let this holiday season get the best of us.

8244279291_2bc5076ece.jpg
  • cnweiss88
    Options
    Hello men.

Stepped on the scale again this morning and was at 187.4 lbs, a 1.6 lb loss. This comes after weighing myself earlier and seeing 189 lbs. Don't know what changed in 20 minutes, but I moved the scale all over my apartment to confirm.

I'm going to take the victory and move on to next week.

Be well.
    -C
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men,
    I had a little mishap with a table saw on Friday. My finger did not fare very well. I see a surgeon tomorrow to find out what happens next. Hopefully nothing else is needed and I just wait for it to heal.
    So, no exercise for me and just hoping the scale is kind this week.

8258139099_b3e2974f54.jpg
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Haven't quite gotten back into the habit of weighing myself on the weekend. My last weight was 271 lb the middle of last week.

Tim, hope everything goes good at the doctor!
  • cnweiss88
    Options
    Ouch! Hopefully everything is alright with your finger. Fell well!
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow worry to hear about your finger Tim. Hope everything turns out alright.

As to my journey this week, it went off the road. Two holiday office parties and one at home, combined with *enter excuse here* resulted in a gain for me this week. Time to hit the treadmill.

LWW 298.1
    CWW 300.1
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hey Coach! That isn't the recommended way to lose weight. The body parts are supposed to stay connected in this process.

Glad it wasn't serious. I am sure it was scary for a bit. Keep us posted.

My check in.

LWW 234 lbs.
    CWW 234 lbs.

No change for now.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello Captain,

This is for our Captain:
    I wish you a speedy recovery
    and Happier days ahead
    'Cause everyone knows
    that someone like you
    Is too sweet to be
    Stuck in bed.

Had a Loss this week & Happy, still small compare to other Big Guns.....

LW: 176.81
    CW: 175.27
    Loss: 1.5

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Tim, I agree with trelm249, that is definitely not the recommended way to lose weight! Good luck with a speedy recovery.

LWW 196.5
    CW 196.0
    LOSS 0.5
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Nice job and turnout this week gentlemen. Congrats to cnweiss, shabbar, taco and dbw on their loss this week. Way to go guys! I simply did not feel like getting on the scale after the week I had and will jump back on next week.

Here is this week's chart.

weekofdec3.jpg