Day Two!!! August 2nd

Options
How did your day go?

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us!

What did you struggle with?

What are your wins for the day?

Your challenge today: Tell me an excuse that's holding you back and how you can overcome that excuse!!!

Replies

• gilmoregirlsr
    gilmoregirlsr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How did your day go?
    Not bad but not great!

Did 12 minutes of BodyRock this morning and will do 30 mins hiking after dinner

Chocolate

Not sure yet...ummm maybe the fact that I worked out this morning at 5?

Your challenge today: Tell me an excuse that's holding you back and how you can overcome that excuse!!
    Messy Divorce...but I no longer want to give him the satisfaction of impacting me in such a negative way
  • Granada88
    Granada88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Having time to workout. The thing is...I'm NEVER going to HAVE the time. I have to MAKE the time.
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    How did your day go?
    well its still early but so far so good!

I walked my dog for 30mins then did 45mins of zumba!

i struggled with breakfast...i kinda over ate this morning but it just gave me more motivation to work harder in zumba to work off those calories i shouldnt of had.

Doing zumba and sticking to it!

Your challenge today: Tell me an excuse that's holding you back and how you can overcome that excuse!!!
    I wouldnt say its a excuse but i do struggle with wanting to eat fast food when im out.
  • 38DurangoKid
    38DurangoKid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One cannot make time...nor save time....only spend it...We all just need the wisdom to spend it wisely. Good luck in your choices.
  • justdoit2322
    justdoit2322 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I joined this group this morning! So one day behind.

How did your day go? Successful!

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us! I walked two dogs this morning, total of 60 minutes. I went on the arc trainer at the gym for 30 minutes and completed day 7 of 30DS! For transportation I bike ride,

What did you struggle with? Getting out of bed to start my day and getting through the Jillian workout

What are your wins for the day? I am under my calorie count, and still full!

Your challenge today: Tell me an excuse that's holding you back and how you can overcome that excuse!!! My excuse is that I am tired.... to overcome that I get myself moving!
  • fiveoaks66
    fiveoaks66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How did your day go? Pretty good

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us! Ran 6 miles and walked another

What did you struggle with? feeling sore and lazy after running

What are your wins for the day? had pizza and birthday cake for dinner and still way under my calorie goal (that's why I ran an extra mile this morning, but it backfired because I felt bad most of the day)

Your challenge today: Tell me an excuse that's holding you back and how you can overcome that excuse!!
    I can't think of any excuses at the moment...
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    How did your day go?
    It was really good! I was super busy with work, but got my exercise in!

I walked around the fair for 4 hours! My phone said it was 1hr 49mind before I stopped it. I'm sure it would have been more than 2 hours if I hadn't stopped it!

I ate cake at the fair! Yikes! I don't know why, but cake and frosting (especially frosting!) are soooo yummy to me lately!

Got a ton of water and exercise in, and i will be in bed by 9pm!

I tell myself that making one bad food choice is okay, but then it quickly turns into a whole day of badness! I need to start looking at the calories and how much exercise that piece of cake will require!!!!
  • mraychel03
    Options
    How did your day go? Great it was Friday

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us! I did 41 minutes of Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance. I will do the other 19 of water aerobics in my Jacuzzi

What did you struggle with? Push Ups. For the life of me I have no upper body strength. Still tried though.

What are your wins for the day? Completed my second day of insanity under calorie goals and feel good.

Your challenge today: Tell me an excuse that's holding you back and how you can overcome that excuse!!! My biggest excuse is a place to exercise. I asked my husband to hook up the old DVD player in our room. Now I have my own space to work out.
  • ShaunaRhoads
    Options
    How did your day go? My day went good.

What did you do for exercise? Break it down for us! Mowed the lawn, weed wacked, pulled weeds, and shoveled dirt for 3 hours.

What did you struggle with? My house is dirty and my kids were acting up, this makes me want to eat junk food.

What are your wins for the day? My yard and driveway look good!

Your challenge today: feeling upset that the scale hasn't moved for the past week...and I have been "good".

SW (for August): 144.5
    GW (by sept) 139
  • shipwrecks
    Options
    How did your day go? It was alright. It's too hot here lately so I've been hiding out in the air conditioning.

What did you do for exercise? I focused on weights for arms, back, shoulders and abs. did some speed walking for cardio but took it easy today.

What did you struggle with? I'm struggling with eating enough calories everyday so at night for dinner I went thru a drive thru and got a wrap and extra chicken to try and make up for it.

What are your wins for the day? Stayed under my calories and got the workout in.

I am just really struggling to eat enough
  • jadelovesveg
    Options
    How did your day go?
    Good! It was my day off so I had time!

I did the Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack workout in the morning, which strangely didn't seem to work my core as much as my arms - so I guess it means I need to work on my arms! I also cycled around London for a few hours with my partner visiting shops and friends :)

I feel like I'm eating healthy but when I log everything I realise I am eating sooo much sugar (mostly in tropicana form..) and still struggling to meet my protein goal - 2 protein shakes and a tofu steak didn't do it today!

I did't eat any junk food! Even my dessert was healthy! A tiny raw chocolate pudding made from cashews and cacao - with no added sugar!

I need to remind myself when I reach for a snack that fruit is high in sugars which will raise my blood sugar, and that it's better to have a high protein snack to keep me full longer, and reach those daily goals!
  • valerie91711
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! You have to MAKE the time to workout. Making it a part of your daily schedule helps tremendously! Use a calendar to keep track of what you want to accomplish each day!