Day 1

Options
2»

Replies

• TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    Today was day 6 for me. How is everybody getting on? Is anybody taking days off?
  • bellehue
    bellehue Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6 today and I haven't taken a day off. I've thought about it though. :smile:
  • TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    I did day 7 today. I was going to take today off but I got out of bed and just decided to do it because nothing really hurts after a good nights rest. I think it's more of a mental thing for me so will see how it goes. I will be doing level 1 for 12 days though and then level 2 and 3 for 10 days each. That should nicely take me to the end of August.
  • bellehue
    Options
    Just finished day 7. I felt a little tired with my monthly visiting me today, worked through it and feel good that i didn't give up.
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Skipped yesterday because I needed to work on my novel, but I am going to do day 5 (I believe?) during lunchtime today as well as an hour of Zumba later tonight, to catch me back up. Won't skip any more days and will keep at this.
  • bellehue
    Options
    Rested today with cramps. Looking at doing day 8 tomorrow.
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I got a little ahead of myself and started Level 2 last night. WOWZERS, it's tough! I was dripping with sweat after the first round
    Not entirely looking forward to tonight because i'm already sore...let me know how everyone fares with Level 2!
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Morning!! On to level 2 and I have to say those oblique twists are BRUTAL!! Not looking forward to what level 3 has in store for me. Lol But I'm pushing through!! :)
  • buba975
    buba975 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi. I finished Level 1. I did it for 10 days straight. I was sore the first 5 days, but not any more. I am not looking forward to Level 2. I watched it earlier and I am not sure what to think.
  • AmyJoShanks
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2 was worse than Day 1...prolly cuz I knew what was coming :grumble: She definitely whooped my butt, so if you're looking to sweat keep with it!
  • Ale99138
    Options
    Jillian def kicked my butt with the first day of level 2!!! I easily burned twice the calories in the same 20 minutes!! looking forward to taking my measurements again after the 30 days.....we'll for sure be slimmer!!! ;)
  • AmyJoShanks
    Options
    Do you have a heartrate monitor or are you just going by how you felt? I'm logging mine as Calisthenics and it says 266 cals for 30 mins
  • Ale99138
    Options
    The heart rate monitor said 360 in Level 2 as opposed to 175 on Level 1. I wonder what it will be on Level 3!!!