Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 1

2»

Replies

• Today was day 6 for me. How is everybody getting on? Is anybody taking days off?
  • bellehue
    bellehue Posts: 59 Member
    Finished day 6 today and I haven't taken a day off. I've thought about it though. :smile:
  • I did day 7 today. I was going to take today off but I got out of bed and just decided to do it because nothing really hurts after a good nights rest. I think it's more of a mental thing for me so will see how it goes. I will be doing level 1 for 12 days though and then level 2 and 3 for 10 days each. That should nicely take me to the end of August.
  • bellehue
    Just finished day 7. I felt a little tired with my monthly visiting me today, worked through it and feel good that i didn't give up.
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Skipped yesterday because I needed to work on my novel, but I am going to do day 5 (I believe?) during lunchtime today as well as an hour of Zumba later tonight, to catch me back up. Won't skip any more days and will keep at this.
  • bellehue
    Rested today with cramps. Looking at doing day 8 tomorrow.
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    :tongue: I got a little ahead of myself and started Level 2 last night. WOWZERS, it's tough! I was dripping with sweat after the first round
    Not entirely looking forward to tonight because i'm already sore...let me know how everyone fares with Level 2!
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Morning!! On to level 2 and I have to say those oblique twists are BRUTAL!! Not looking forward to what level 3 has in store for me. Lol But I'm pushing through!! :)
  • buba975
    buba975 Posts: 104 Member
    Hi. I finished Level 1. I did it for 10 days straight. I was sore the first 5 days, but not any more. I am not looking forward to Level 2. I watched it earlier and I am not sure what to think.
  • AmyJoShanks
    Day 2 of Level 2 was worse than Day 1...prolly cuz I knew what was coming :grumble: She definitely whooped my butt, so if you're looking to sweat keep with it!
  • Jillian def kicked my butt with the first day of level 2!!! I easily burned twice the calories in the same 20 minutes!! looking forward to taking my measurements again after the 30 days.....we'll for sure be slimmer!!! ;)
  • AmyJoShanks
    Do you have a heartrate monitor or are you just going by how you felt? I'm logging mine as Calisthenics and it says 266 cals for 30 mins
  • The heart rate monitor said 360 in Level 2 as opposed to 175 on Level 1. I wonder what it will be on Level 3!!!