getting started with ChaLEAN

Options
redstuff
redstuff Posts: 44 Member
I ordered my copy of ChaLEAN. It's on it's way & I'm excited to get started. I'm hoping it will arrive in the mail this coming week. Anyone want to join me? I'm planning to do the muscle workouts, but not the cardio ones. I already swim and run & I don't want to give those up or take time to add in more.

Replies

• Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting it on Monday. Feel to friend or message me. I'm excited to get started!
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started on Wednesday!! I'm hooked! Feel free to add me!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I completed Burn phase a couple of months ago and loved it but got off track after a holiday so I'm starting again on Monday.

I'm also running x3 for my cardio portion and I hope to start swimming once a week too.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday...feel free to add me for support and motivation :smile:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I started Chalean Extreme this past Monday. My new focus is definitely incorporating weight training. This is a great start for me.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Oh so happy for you Red!!! You know I've done the program and I absolutely LOVE it!! I still do the lifting circuits with T25. Chalean is so amazing! I will do another round of CLX for sure once I'm at goal.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I also just started a couple of days ago. Before that, I completed Insanity and wanted a chance of pace (and a new face to look at ;) ). I am on day 4.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm joining in on the group..will be starting my second week and need pals who will help keep me accountable
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting Monday as well. Would love to have some accountability buddies to go through this with! This will be my second round. The first time I did the program was 2 years ago and I had great results. I lost 25 pounds and 24 inches all over. I have since gained back most of the weight that I lost but I am hoping for similar results this time. I need to get my diet cleaned up if I want those results again. :blushing: Good luck to you all!

Tracy
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I did burn intervals and abs for the first time yesterday. I'm not too crazy about these 2. But I sweated all the same. Time for burn circuit 3 today.

do we want a thread where everyone starting CLX can post her/his stats, weight of dumbells etc?