any older folks want to be friends?

Options
sheltony
sheltony Posts: 73 Member
I'm over 50 and would love to have a few OA pals on MFP in my age range. Anyone? It's easier when you can see the thoughts and struggles of others and share your own.

Replies

• Shadowcub
    Shadowcub Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but I -am- 46. Due to schedule conflicts, though, I'm not able to get to many OA meetings so I could use all the friends here I can get.
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just turned a stunning 57 so come on over! I've sent you a friend request!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my mid-late 40's and I'm also looking for friends closer to my age. Friend request sent.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • julesoa
    julesoa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50 and would love to have a few OA pals on MFP in my age range. Anyone? It's easier when you can see the thoughts and struggles of others and share your own.

Hi there
    I missed your post at the time and have just seen it. I am 55 and happy to have OA friends here on MFP. Julia :happy:
  • PattiUnleashed
    PattiUnleashed Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Hi,
    I am 55 and having OA friends on here is great! I'll send you a friend request.

Patti
  • PattiUnleashed
    PattiUnleashed Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey I forgot we already are friends! :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 47 almost 48;

would be great to share with similar age group