Welcome/INTROS

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeeplette
    Options
    Hi ya'll...I'm Mykell from Texas. :-D (It's pronounced like the boys' name, Michael)

--Married
    --2 young teenagers (full time step-kids)
    --City raised girl living in the rural country and LOVING it!!

I know I'm a few days late but happy to find this group! I'll probably start today (8/4) doing the 8/3 exercises. My 14 year old son tries to kick our butts with the 7 day ab challenge from tribesports.com so this will get me back into doing that by the end of the month.

We CAN DO this!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Colleen. I live in Australia my hubby is an interstate truck driver I am his alarm for him to wake up while he is out on the road working then I go back to bed after I have woken him up lol. I am 42 years old I will be 43 in november my hubby and I got married last year in september been almost a year we have 2 boys
  • 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi My AB PEEPS. Thanks for starting this challenge and focusing on one of my problem areas. My name is Kate and I have only been on MFP since June. It has helped me lose 7 pounds so far - slow like a turtle - but I plan to reach my ultimate goal of improved health (feeling and looking better). Good luck to us all!
  • Johnsjm
    Johnsjm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Late getting started but I am gonna give this a try!
  • thegongshow
    thegongshow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashley.
    I love these challenges and ready to join in!
    I'm looking to get really serious about dropping the weight I need to.
    I'm looking for others to share the journey with!
  • ekihoneybee
    Options
    yay!!!...glad to be here...i am a few days late but better late than never!..lets do this!:smile:
  • DeterminedGirl08
    DeterminedGirl08 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Happy I found this group b/c my abs are the last thing I try to exercise and it always gets left out in my workouts. Hey, I'm Lisa and just became active in the community yesterday. I am ready to lose about 20-25 lbs. Good luck everyone!
  • Jeni1976
    Jeni1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello- I'm Jen. I am new to this and I am looking to drop 75 lbs. I am glad I found your group... better late than never I suppose.
  • nanaboo88
    nanaboo88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My names Rhianna I am super excited to start this challenge!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! my name is Kim, 41, married, 3 kids. I am starting this so late!!! I have been totally off the tracks this week. This will help me get back on!!! Jumping in with both feet.
  • Scrumpywhack
    Scrumpywhack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Taylor. Found this group on the 4th, a rest day :) Decided to join in from day 5 so 2 days in and my abs are feeling it!

I am hoping to lose 92lbs total, having lost 24 so far since April. Only been using the site properly for a week and this is my first post but I feel like I'm getting into the habit of MFP so hopefully this is the time I'm going to lose it all and keep it off!

At the moment I'm doing most of my exercise in the evening, including walking the dog, abs challenge and some light weight training. I would like to move some of the exercise to earlier in the day so perhaps I'll start today and go and do day 7 before I go out for the afternoon!

Good luck to the rest of you and lets all look forward to admiring our 6 packs in 24 days time :D
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Yonela from South Africa, 29 years, married, 2 kids...so excited to b part of this group. Just joined and done today's task. Currently weighing 176lbs and my goal is 132lbs...44lbs to loose. Just joined MFP 2 weeks ago, no weight lost so far but 3inchs in my tummy gone.

I feel lighter and energetic and I'm grateful for that! The leg lift were a bit tough but did it????