Results

Options
LisaMfit4life
LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
Has anyone who is in the Focus T25 Challenge Group had any results with the program yet? I'm curious. I'm in my fourth week and have lost 6 lbs and 7 inches so far. Please share!!

Replies

• lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have not really weighted myself or took measurements because my eating has been so so bad...But I definately feel stronger...have more stamina and have toned up a lot since staring T25...I just have to get on track with my eating...summer time is so hard with parties and bbq all the time...I do not have much will power when it comes to food...working out has always been easier for me than watching what I eat...
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hola! I'm on maintenance mode so I haven't kept up with weight loss but my clothes are fitting loose in areas where they were a lil snug. Woohoo #focusandgo
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2lbs and -9.25inches (mostly thighs)
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm popping in from the July 8th T25 Challenge Group (that is slowly but surely dying off in dialogue). Question for ya'll, since ya'll seem quite knowledgeable on the fitness thing! How many calories are you consuming?? I'm losing inches approx 7 inches total so far. According to the nutrition guide I should be eating 1600 calories which I've stuck to but I just keep losing and gaining the same 2 pounds!! I'm 5'7 and 156 pounds right now. I just had our 3rd child 2.5 months ago, so I'm thinking maybe the weight retention is hormonal? Thoughts anyone? I'm thinking about trying 1200 calories for a bit? Thanks!!
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm popping in from the July 8th T25 Challenge Group (that is slowly but surely dying off in dialogue). Question for ya'll, since ya'll seem quite knowledgeable on the fitness thing! How many calories are you consuming?? I'm losing inches approx 7 inches total so far. According to the nutrition guide I should be eating 1600 calories which I've stuck to but I just keep losing and gaining the same 2 pounds!! I'm 5'7 and 156 pounds right now. I just had our 3rd child 2.5 months ago, so I'm thinking maybe the weight retention is hormonal? Thoughts anyone? I'm thinking about trying 1200 calories for a bit? Thanks!!

I am about the same weight and the same height as you and I would love to go down to 135.
    I love working out but I also love sweets and ice cream :(((
    I will try having 5 small meals trough out the day and see where that will get me.
    Also I wouldn't go below 1500 because I commute to work and basically everywhere by bicycle so I am pretty active.
    I will share my progress :)
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Week 4 & I've already lost 11 lbs . I have also lost several inches all over my body (7 Inches in total).
    I'm amazed at the results. I can definitely tell I am building muscle & strength.
    This has been an amazing investment.
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Week 4 & I've already lost 11 lbs . I have also lost several inches all over my body (7 Inches in total).
    I'm amazed at the results. I can definitely tell I am building muscle & strength.
    This has been an amazing investment.
    I wish to have those results :))
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so happy to hear of everyone's progress as well as struggles. Nutrition is a hard part of the equation. I do struggle with it myself. I'm doing 1200 calories a day. I'm eating clean, lots of fruits and vegetables and protein. I've lost 8 inches so far and 8 lbs. I started this after finishing Insanity and I can feel myself getting stronger, and my abs are getting tighter. I do love the stretch DVD it helps me quite a bit so I would recommend not skipping that workout! Congrats to everyone for pushing play and getting it done!! Once this challenge is over we will have to do another one to get HOT for the holidays!! More to come!!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    im quite disappointed... my diet hasnt been all bad - but ive hardly seen any changes and im just about to finish week 4 xx
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    Im not really seeing any results yet either. I lost 10 pounds with insanity in the 2 months, and I feel like I might have gained an inch or two around the fast since ending that and starting this. My diet was off for a bit in the last two weeks though and diet is EVERYTHING for me. If I eat anything bad, i swear i see it on my hips the next day. Im sure once i get the diet back on track I will see more results!
    However, I do not have the nutrition guide for this program, so feel a little lost!
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thought I would update. I've been eating 1600 cuz that's what the program recommended for my height activity level etc. Wasn't seeing the weight loss like I wanted to, so I decided well maybe 1600 is too much for me (since that's the same amount my husband is supposed to eat according to T25 & he's got 40 pounds on me and 5 inches). So I cut my calories to approx 1300-1400 for this week. Got on the scale a day early (bday party tonight) and OMG I've dropped 2 pounds in a week! Very excited! This brings my total to 4.5 pounds lost since starting. So to everyone not seeing the weight come off, it's quite possibly wrong calorie intake causing the stall. Good luck!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    often when people drop their calories they lose weight not because of the calorie drop but because of the carbohydrate drop....... usually the first things we cut out of our diets when dropping calories are carb laden.

i was going to suggest to you one of two things. either increasing calories by 100/ day, OR exchanging some of your carbs for protein and fat.

this program is a fat burning program. it's gonna burn fat and inches. WEIGHT loss, can often come from losing muscle instead of fat and usually that occurs when your protein and carbs are not spot on. basically your diet while doing these work outs needs to be higher in protein and lower in carbs ( i'm not talking LOW carb diet), just make sure you're eating more protein than you are carbs.

great job on the 2 lb loss!!
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    I have started T25 on Tuesday so I am a day behind (I am doing Fridays exercise today) but I did take my Saturday measurements this morning.
    In this week,or actually these 4 days (not counting today because I still haven't done the workout) I have lost 0.6 kg (about a pound) and in my hips,ties,stomach and waist together 8.5 cm (3.34 inches).
    Honestly for 25 minutes a day,with no other exercise than that I am more than satisfied,
    Although I will include some stationary biking from next week on since I,like all of us,want to lose weight and inches AFAP.
    And no,I don't have the nutritional guide,I went with myfitnesspal for calorie tracking and tried to eat as clean as possible.
    (Last night I went out with friends and had 2 beers and an Ice cream)
    Hopefully next Saturday I will bring you even better results :)))))
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! If you have the nutrition guide to the program it will show you the two different diets for what your goals are. Weight loss or body fat loss that's how the program is designed. It is designed for weight loss as well as fat burning. Depending on what your goals are is what aspect of the nutrition plan you will follow. If you ordered T25 through Team Beachbody it should of included the nutrition guide. If you didn't I would contact them. Nutrition is a very important factor in obtaining results. It's all part of the equation. Eating clean is going to get you there. I'm not saying you shouldn't allow yourself a little treat now and then I do that. Just don't do it everyday. Hope this helps.:smile:
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Tnx :)
    Well that is exactly what I do and I say again,I an very pleased with the results :D
    I love that just 25 minutes a day can make such a difference in your body.I was sore my whole first week,I never stopped and I really pushed myself but it was definitely worth it!!! I can not wait for Saturday.
    I said to myself I would not weigh or measure myself before that day and I would focus on feeling better not just on the scale and inches.That will come as a bonus :D
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Good job on pushing yourself through the workouts. Pushing yourself will definitely enable you to see results. The workouts go by fast and you do get a good sweat going in that 25 minutes. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Well I have lost about 2 pounds so far,but my pants that I couldnt button is now loose on me :)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the Losers(Inches/Weight) :drinker: Keep up the excellent progress!!
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Ok,so in 2 weeks I have lost a total of 13.5 cm or 5.3 inches of my waist,stomach,hips and ties and a total of 1.5 kg or 3.3 lbs with T25,without following the nutrition plan.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    That's great news! Congratulations!! This program gets the job done!!:smile: