Options

Replies

• dejesuspaez
    Options
    Head and Neck- Tongue Cancer
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Stage IV colon cancer. Went to the liver. Had colon and liver resections in August followed by 6months of chemo. Pronounced NED in April!!!!! Next pet scan will be in October :smile:

Yay!!
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Osteosarcoma...on my 22nd birthday.
  • melody_blackmon
    Options
    Thyroid cancer
  • designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ER PR positive, HER negative breast cancer at age 34.
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Stage IV colon cancer. Went to the liver. Had colon and liver resections in August followed by 6months of chemo. Pronounced NED in April!!!!! Next pet scan will be in October :smile:

Yay!!

Thank you!!!
  • chacha79
    chacha79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also stage 2 Papillary Thyriod Cancer... I have been in remission for a year and a half
  • caroluherek
    caroluherek Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, diagnosed January 2013, completed 6 rounds of treatment end of June, going for bone marrow biopsy early October to see how successful treatment was.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Endometrial Cancer
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Leukemia-CLL diagnosed in 2009 did 9 months of chemo. Was doing ok until October 2012 and after scans and test cancer was back so started another 6 months of chemo in dec 2012. Now that I'm not doing treatments just trying to work on my overall health.
  • mavis153
    Options
    Was diagnosed with Hodgkins in July, started chemo in August. I just joined this group, had no idea it existed! I also just started using mfp because my activity level has plummeted since starting chemo.
  • dfiedler1244
    dfiedler1244 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stage II A Bulky Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • probb10
    probb10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Breast cancer. Diagnosed, October 2011; double mastectomy, January 2012. Last treatment April 2013.
  • tymberh
    tymberh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Brain cancer.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Leukemia (ALL)
  • caroluherek
    caroluherek Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sad to see this list growing, I hope everyone is doing well. I had my follow-up results from my chemo for CLL and had great news, no evidence of the CLL in my latest bone marrow biopsy. Wishing everyone currently in treatment well, stay strong, be kind to yourselves
  • nsjanice
    nsjanice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ovarian. Currently receiving chemo.
  • diagofussa
    Options
    Stage 3iii Colon Cancer. Just finished my treatment and had clear scans. Now ready to get fit again and keep it from ever returning!! Bring on the start of 2014 and good health for the future! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • House5540
    House5540 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New member to th group here. I had very aggressive Testicular cancer that then moved to my spine after origial treatments. It shattered my spine. Through family and faith I am in five years remission and it has given so much prospective to my life. I was orignally diagnosed at 22. Proud to be a member of this group and a resource or shoulder for anyone going through treatments. What a strong group of people here!
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Breast cancer, triple positive