day 1 07/24

Options
sherriwedel
sherriwedel Posts: 20 Member
just came in the mail yesterday from the amazon fairies...chased the boys out of the house and plugged it in thinking i would breeze through day one since i am over a month into my "new routine"...30-60 minutes of cardio several times a week, resistance & strength training etc...

uuuummmm hell to the no! those little cardio bursts were hard! by the end, i was panting & sweat was dripping. my abs were WAY more sore this morning than they usually are even after "ab day" at the gym. maybe i have been phoning it in after all?

anyway my month membership is almost up & while it has given me a good habit of getting up & moving my butt, im considering breaking up with them for a while & trying this 30 ds combined with jogging and the stationary bike i have at home. kind of leary because i have lost inches (almost 9) and 7 pounds since i started (july 1). dont want to see progress stall or stop. any thoughts from those that are more than one day into this?

Replies

• PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well I'm only 2 days in but I think you should give it a go. I don't have a gym membership, I just do things at home like Zumba, and then outside things like biking, and walking/jogging, swimming when I can. I think you can get all you need from just doing different things at home unless your trying to body build. Good luck ^_^
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    started the jillian micheals 30 day shred today. Got through the whole workout. day 1 down now hopefully i can get through the other 29. wish me luck.
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I did the 30DS in the 30 days & I definitely saw changes - my arms are totally toned & no fat on my hips/muffin top area! Definitely more streamlined. I took a days break & I'm now on week 2 of Ripped in 30! Keep it up - you WILL see great results!
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing DVD program - I love it! I never did the whole 30 days in 30 straight days - took weekends off but I still got amazing results and now, I do it as a warm up for other workouts. I like to switch up the levels so I never get bored. Stick with it, you will be happily surprised.