Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

August 4th Day 4 - REST DAY!!! How will you spend it?

Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
Sunday Sunday Sunday! I'll be hoping to get in some swimming burn for our rest day. Maybe I'll come up with a mini challenge. Everyone enjoy!

Replies

• joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Since I've only joined today, I better not have a rest day. I have done the ab challenges for the 2nd & 3rd to catch up. Now I feel on track with everyone. See you tomorrow...
  • snarkywench2
    snarkywench2 Posts: 12 Member
    I joined this group late yesterday, so I hopped in this morning with Day 3.

This was difficult for me. I don't think I have ab muscles. While doing sit up, my body was making all sorts of noises. It was funny, I would have laughed, but I was trying to breathe. And the leg lifts, when I would lower my legs my upper body would come off the floor. Did this happen to anyone else?

If anything I would like to thank you all for doing this challenge, it has outlined areas I need to work on. So I will hang with it and keep improving day by day.

Smiles everyone.
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 173 Member
    First
    2.65m Run (Runstastic)
    6.21 miles per Fitbit (includes 2.65mi run)

Hubby got back in town:smooched:, then,

Bicep Curls 3 sets of 8. 2 minutes rest between sets (15# weight)
    Front raises 3 sets of 8. 2 minutes of rest between sets (10# weight)
    Overhead Press 3 sets of 10. 2 minutes of rest between sets (#2 weight-I know it is light, but I bought two different size dumbbellsblushing )
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    I'm doing some other challenges so done the ones that weren't on.a rest day and went for a walk :-)
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Im new here, please update me, whats for the 5th August.
  • Johnsjm
    Johnsjm Posts: 9 Member
    Well since I am behind the group, I decided not to take a rest day! Sad news for me though...my back is hurting so bad, I could only get 26 of my 30 sit-ups :( ! I did complete everything else and have added side crunches in on both sides to help with the love handles! Will try again tomorrow.