Friday Weigh In

Options
12346»

Replies

• Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I missed this thread somehow when I joined last week. Just wanted to say I've lost 16 pounds with MFP. I'm at 174 and my goal is to reach 125. I need to get my health back after having six babies and not taking care of myself. Excited to be part of this group - it's so LARGE! Hard to read everyone's comments, but I do read as often as I can. Tomorrow I will be finishing a Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Challenge (6 weeks) and I'm so happy. I only lost 1 pound during the challenge, but have gained strength and endurance . . . and I'm sure muscle. I'm feeling good about eating clean, exercising, and getting a proper night's sleep. The quote that started it all for me is, "It's hard to diet and workout, and it's hard to deal with being unhealthy and unhappy . . . choose your hard." So thankful for my niece sharing that with me. It's been my daily motivator. There's NO going back now. I'm lovin' the new me WAAAAY too much! :bigsmile:
  • Cclye
    Cclye Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @Pizazz16 I am so excited to hear your achievement, make me want to take my challenge to lose 6kg very, very serious and then to maintain.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday's as well... this past Friday 8/9 was my first weigh in.... -4.4lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!! The scale and I have a mutual agreement that I am not allowed to get on it except for Friday mornings so I'll see you all again on Friday 8/16... Have a GREAT week everyone!!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Today is day 12 for me...

Start weight 249.0
    Current weight 240.6
    Height: 5'5

I haven't done any measurements yet, but I do have on a pair of jeans today that I wasn't able to button a few weeks ago so I know something is working for me!!!
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I've been on MFP for about a year or so, but fell off a number of times. I do believe MFP works as I've seen a couple of my personal friends succeed in removing all of their weight & are still down today. Today, I decided that I'm going to do this the right way & make a plan for the whole year hopefully to keep me on track better than before. I have a medical issue that needs two surgeries soon so exercise will be at a minimum, but that won't stop me from cutting down on my food & eating more healthy.

Start weight - 273.0 (about)
    Current weight - 267.6
    Height: 5' 8"
  • JAXXISMYBABY
    JAXXISMYBABY Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined in today: Start weight 197
  • ritablankenshiptriplett
    Options
    28 lbs gone
  • Kerrygirlinmaldon
    Kerrygirlinmaldon Posts: 32 Member