Week 4

Options
Tonia184
Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
Tone up workout for me today. Man, but do I hate the Bulgarian split squats! I can't believe I have managed to be consistent and gotten this far! I am however not noticing any changes in my booty:sad: Here's to hoping...

Replies

• nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I 'm not really noticing any changes either... I did lose an inch in my hip and waist area - one more week to go!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    I also highly doubt the ladies doing the video got their bodies from only doing 12 min. of exercise a day! LOL
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 22 done!!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    I also highly doubt the ladies doing the video got their bodies from only doing 12 min. of exercise a day! LOL

I agree!!!!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 24 done today. I didn't check in yesterday but I did do my 2 exercises for the day. I noticed that my leg muscles are faintly sore...maybe it is doing two exercises in a row?
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 23 done! I'm sweating - hope that's a good sign! I also don't feel as dorky as the first day!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 25 done and dusted!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 24 done! I'm getting a little tires/bored with these two girls... looking forward to the end!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 26 today. Was supposed to be a rest day but I decided to do my Day 27 workouts as I do not want to workout on Sunday.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 25 done! Phew!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Day 28 for me with 3 workouts. I got really tired as I had already done 30 minutes of vigorous cardio. Cannot wait to be done with the challenge!:grumble:
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 27 done! The first video seemed easy now! It wasn't so the first time I did it! The second one - the cardio part I still find a little difficult to add the hops- coordination is just not there! Hence why I don't do aerobics classes - I look like a fool! haha
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 28 done! You are right - 3 workouts is a bit much...in the cardio one -I still don't get the hop kick move =) and that crab turnover thing?? that's hard!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Day 29 done! I don't know if I'll have time to do the workouts tomorrow before I leave for a couple days. I hope so! if not, oh well!